Chapter 5 - I love you.

Lucy's POV
Natsu and I didn't move from where we were for a long time. We just stared at each other in complete shock. I was on the ground, and Natsu's face was extremely close to mine. I couldn't move because his arms were both on both sides of my head, blocking me from moving my head to escape. After a lot of us just staring in shock, Natsu moved closer to my face, still with the same shocked impression on his face. He moved even closer. I got caught up in the moment, and kissed him. We both didn't release for the longest time, but after a while, Natsu got up off of me, and sat back down on the bean bag, his cheeks were almost as red as the bean bag. I sat back down on my bed, where I was before, and looked at Natsu, while he stared at me. Neither of us said a word. We just stared at each other. We had been best friends, for how long....7 and a half years now I think. This is the first time either of us have done anything romantic with each other. I don't know how to feel, honestly.
"Hey, Lucy?" Natsu said after a long period of silence.
"Y-Yeah?" I replied, anxious.
"What should we do now?" he asked.
"I don't know, this is my first time thinking of you in that way...I've thought of you as my brother up until now." I hesitated.
"I've thought of you that way for a while now." he answered, blushing even more. I've never seen him blush this much since he was with Lisanna. But they broke up last year.
"What about Lisanna?" I asked.
"I broke up with her because I liked you." Natsu said, then hugged me tightly. "Lucy, I know it's really sudden. But I really love you. I know you may not feel the same way, and that doesn't matter to me. If you're happy, I'm happy. But please, just think about it."
"I'll think about it." I answered. After that, he thanked me for the present once again. Then he left.

Erza's POV

Reminiscing about all the good times we had at the tower, surprisingly because it was horrible there, but he screwed it all up and now I don't know if I can ever trust him again. I'm still kind of close to his parents, because they were like the parents I never had, probably because I went to tell them where he was. While reminiscing about Jellal, I was laying on my bed, crying and screaming into my pillow.
Jellal, why'd you have to screw it up? Everything was going so well...

Alright so I know I said in my last part (Author's Note) that I was going to add lots of Jerza moments in this chapter, but I promise the next chapter will have TONS of Jerza fan service. I mean, like a lot.
This chapter was dedicated to Jerza101504 they have supported me so much and it means a lot to me! I PROMISE the next chapter will be exciting, thrilling, interesting, and will have tons of Jerza fan service. See ya!! ~Delilah