A/N

So I finally got my new phone and I don't have to deal with my old phone anymore.

Sorry no chapter until tomorrow but I have a story for you.

So when I'm at school, I distance myself from other people (mostly boys) but there's one guy I actually really like.

I'm pretty rude to most guys, except for my brother. But this guy...I never would've thought I would have anything in common with a guy I'm not related to.

He's really good at math just like I am. He likes Fairy Tail and lots of other animes.

I love video games more than anything. Before this guy, I've never met anyone who loves it as much as I do. He's smart, he hasn't done anything perverted that I've seen yet. I think I like him. I haven't liked anyone since last year but I think I do now.

So anyways, I was in Math class. My best friend, lets just call her M, and I sit next to each other. Next to her, is my crush, who were just going to call J, and then next to me is another boy who's not as bad as most boys too, and we're going to call him G.

G has a crush on M, and I know this because he came to me for advice, since I'm her best friend. J doesn't talk much, and he usually has his head on the table. But anyways, I think M and G are going to start dating because I asked M how she felt about him and she didn't go on a rant about how much she hates him which is what she usually does when I ask about a guy. When G asked me for advice, I told him to try to put in effort to show her you really like her.

And the weird part is, I made a ship name for them. It's the best thing I've ever done before I FEEL SO MIRAJANE ITS GREAT but anyways, J and I are pretty close. He procrastinates a lot do I slap him and tell him to get back to work.

Alright, thanks for the support. Hope you liked this random little IRL story about me. Bye-bye!!