Chapter 4

Isabelle's P.O.V.

  I'm buying lunch, are you?

Amanda- I'm buying too... Wow! That's the line?! (looks at the line and turns her head towards Isabelle)

  I guess we're gonna have to get in the longest lunchroom line in history.

Amanda- At least is moving fast.

  (stares carefully at the lunch lady) That's because the lunch lady has super speed!

Amanda- That is so cool, and totally convenient.

  Yeah it really is. (smiles at Amanda)

Nick's P.O.V.

  Hey! Are you my room mate? Because you look like the guy in my room mate's photo that's on his dresser. (says while they wait in the lunchroom line)

Cole- Are you the Australian?

  Yeah!?

     Cole- Then, I guess we are room mates, Mate !

  What?...

Cole's P.O.V.

  Nothing... (turns invisible) Now he can't see how embarrassed I am. (says to himself)

Nick- Oh, that's cool! You go invisible!

  Yes, I said it in English class, remember?

Nick- I actually don't, cause I got late to class, remember?

  Oh, yes that's right... sorry.

Nick- Hey Mate, you go next!

  Oh, yes... (grabs his lunch tray with food) Do you want to sit together? To get to know each other a little, cause now that we will be living with each other for a year.

Nick- Ok. That's like a good idea! (grabs his food and follows Cole)...

Amanda's P.O.V.

  So do you like the food?

Isabelle- Well I've tasted worst.

  Haha! Me too. (takes a second bite) Hey, does guys over there are looking at us. I think they want to sit here. (sees them from behind Isabelle)

Isabelle- What guys? (scans the room)

  Here they come! Don't look now!

Cole- Hey ladies! Are these seats taken?

  No...(stays looking at Cole while they both sit next to them) Wow, aren't you a hotty.

Nick- Thanks!

  Did I just say that out loud?

Cole- Indeed you did. (gives Amanda a flirty smile)

Nick- Hey aren't you girls in are English class?

Isabelle- Yeah we are!

  So...

Caleb's P.O.V.

  Look at my pathetic brother. (sitting from another table, staring at them) Already made friends. And me, stuck with Fin. Fin told me he got held back last year. He's supposed to be in 11th grade, but he failed all his classes!

  Things are gonna change around here. Tomorrow I'm going to be the one that's surrounded by girls and people. I'm going to be popular. You'll see...