Chapter 22

Caleb's P.O.V.

(Serena and Fin stand on their battle ground. Ashley spreads her arms to the sides and her wings appear, she raises from the ground and begins to float in mid air. Jason shape shifts into a black bear)

Gang, get ready to fight! (Caleb, Isabelle and Amanda stand on their battle ground. Cole goes invisible. Nick jumps into the water, but doesn't fall in, instead the water raps around his legs making them firm and steady, he raises the water with his hands and stays still. They all wait for the group to do the first move)

Serena- Oh please. Go already! (turns her head and yells at her group)

Ashley- Ah! (flies higher and dives)

Guys split up! (Amanda, Isabelle and Caleb run separate ways)

Amanda- Ah! Cole protect me! (waves her hands in the air try to get Cole to notice her) Cole! Where are you!

Nick- Huh! (starts to move the water under neath him to move faster. He shoots ice rock at Ashley) You can't hide from me!

Serena- Jason you stay here and be my guard. My powers are useless right now, unless one of them comes near me and I can touch and compel them.

Gang I'll take Serena! (yells out loud and starts running toward her)

Cole- Hey Caleb, I'm over here. I'll help you get Serena!

Serena- Fin do something! Go stop them! (Fin goes up to Caleb to face him) Can you shift to something more intimidating. (shoats at Jason)

Amanda- Cole? Where's Isabelle?

Cole- I have no idea. You should go look for her!

Amanda- Ok, I'll go! (she lest go of Cole's hand and becomes visible)

Fin- Hey twinsies! Yeah, I know your there, Cole! Hah!Hah!Hah! (shoots fire balls at Caleb)

Cole! Force field! Now! (screams)

Cole- Ah! (makes a force field around the two of them) Don't worry bro, I got you covered.

  Thanks!

Cole- Anytime. (smiles at Caleb)

Nick's P.O.V.

Huh! (grows a tentacle of water and hits Fin through his right rib)

Fin- Ah! (gets slammed in to the pool)

That's what you get for messing with my friends!

Isabelle- Ah! Help! (she screams from the ceiling, across the Olympic pool, where Ashley is holding her, while still flying)

Isabelle I'll help you! (glides on top of the water, across the pool) Isabelle! Shift into a person who's extremely fat!

Isabelle- Whatever you say! (shifts into her great Aunt Olga)

Ashley- What! Uh! No, shift back! Your to heavy! I-I can't hold you! Uh! (lets Isabelle fall)

Amanda- Oh my God! Isabelle's going to die! Ah! (screams while watching Isabelle fall to the pool)

Isabelle- Aaaaah! Aaaaaah! (falls from 60 feet's up in the air)

Isabelle! Shift back into yourself! I'll catch you! (he raises the water beneath him getting closer to Isabelle)

Caleb & Cole- Save that bloody girl! (they scream at the same time)

Isabelle- Aaah! (shifts back to herself) Ah! Uh! (Nick catching her) Huh? Nick? You saved me!

You're welcome! (grabs her tight and diminishes the water beneath him) There you go. (sets her down on the floor)

Isabelle- Thank you, Nick. (gives him a shy smile, while the alarms go off in the gym)

What? Whats going on?

Jason- (shifts back to himself) Lets get out of here! I hear people coming this way! (grabs Serena by her wrist and starts to run)

Serena- Group, lets get the hell out of here!

Caleb? What do we do?

Caleb- Lest all hold hands, and Cole you go invisible! (they grab hands and Cole goes invisible) Now take a deep breath! We're going swimming! (they run and jump in the water)

Serena's P.O.V.

Run guys! (they run towards the exit) Hurry Fin, open the door! (Fin opens the door quickly)

Mrs. Jones- What do you think you're doing? (uses her powers)

We were having one of the biggest fight of this year.

Mrs. Jones- Fighting with who?

With the "Super Sherloks".

Mrs. Jones- You two groups are gonna keep fighting?

Group- Yes.

Mrs. Jones- If you were fighting with them, then tell me where are they? Cause I don't see them anywhere? (they all look around the gym) Tell me where are they, Serena?

I do not know, Principal Jones.

Mrs. Jones- Fine... Now get out of here, quick before some one sees me letting you guys of the hook.

Thank you Principal Jones.

Cole's P.O.V.

I can't believe Mrs. Jones didn't find us.

Amanda- Yeah this is like the first time we actually got away with it... Here you go Cole. (hands him a towel)

Thank you luv...

Amanda- It feels good to win for once. (dries her hair with an extra towel)

Caleb- Win what? We got nothing from that fight, and they got nothing from it either. (says while rapping a towel around himself)

That's true. Mrs. Jones didn't do absolutely nothing with the group.

Nick- Yeah! I was waiting for her to scream at them and then give them detention or something like that. (bends the water off of himself and pours it in a bowl)

Isabelle- And did you guys noticed that B.J. was gone as soon as Serena and the others came in? (says with her towel rapped around her head)

Yeah I did.

Amanda- Wow. I forgot all about her.

I guess she's really protective about keeping her cover.

Isabelle- We should really find out who B.J. is. Even though I have a hunch.

Nick- (laughs a little) What were we even fighting about this time?

I have no idea.

Caleb- Becau- (thinks) I don't know. They started, so we followed.

Yeah we weren't going to let them beat us up! That's why, when we find the money will be prepared to fight them. Because its not gonna be easy to get that money. But we'll find it, and return it to the school, get the group, Alex and Mrs. Jones in jail for steeling and kid napping. And we have to do it before this last school week ends...

**Author's note**

Hey readers! Please remember to Vote, Comment, and/or Share!

Yours truly- Kenn