Chapter 10

Caleb's P.O.V.

Guys! The fight is after school. I was think that we should ask coach Johnson if he can give us a self defense class today.

Cole- For what?

Well, to learn more about our powers so we can use them better for the fight!

Nick- But If we ask him to give that class, remember, Serena, Ashley and Britney are in our class too. They'll be learning how to defend their selves too. It will be the same thing. It's not like we'll have an advantage over them.

Isabelle- Yeah! Nicks right, Caleb.

Then we'll just have to distract them in class. So they won't be paying attention to the coach.

Cole- It's still the same thing. We won't be paying attention cause we'll be distracting them.

Uh! I'll come up with something better. Ok!?

Amanda- Fine, just tell us the plan. When you think of one.

(thinks to him self) Got It! I have a plan!

Amanda- Well that was really fast.

Isabelle and Cole! Coach Johnson said you two can't learn anything else because your born with mastered powers, right?!

Isabelle & Cole- Yeah?

Then you two go lock Serena and her sidekicks in a closet or something.

Isabelle & Cole- What?

Yeah! Oh, but try to get them in different closets so they don't get out easily.

Cole- Who said we're going to do it?

Isabelle- Yeah?

I just did! Go, go! Class begins in a few minutes. Amanda, Nick and I will cover for you (looks at Cole) and Isabelle.

Isabelle- Fine, fine... We'll go!

Try to do it quick!

Isabelle's P.O.V.

Come on Cole!

Bring (goes the school bell)

Oh man. (says while walking down the hall next to Cole) Class is gonna start and I'm going to get there late. (sees Serene and the girls walking towards them) Hey I see the girls! Go after Britney and I'll go after the others.

Cole- Ok!

Here I go. (hides behind a wall and shifts into Coach Johnson. she walks to them) Hello Serena and Ashley. Could I have a word with you separately?

Serena- Sure?

Ok. Ashley wait over there by the water fountain, while I speak with Serena over there by the janitor's closet.

Ashley- Ok?

So Serena I wanted to see if youaaah! (grabs Serena by her shoulder and pushes her in the open closet)

Serena- Aah! (She locks her inside)

Done! Now Ashley... (walks over to Ashley while still hearing Serena screaming)

Serena- Ah! Help! Get me out of here! (screams at Isabelle)

Ok Ashley, lets talk. You've been realaaah! (grabs her by her shoulders)

Ashley- Ah! Let me go! (screams at her while trying to free herself)

Shush! Or I'll kill you. (she pushes Ashley to walk to another closet) Now get in!