Chapter 17

Isabelle's P.O.V.

Amanda! Hurry, come on! The X-Games are about to start!

Amanda- Ok! I'll be right there! (yells from the bathroom)

Finally its Tuesday. I couldn't wait to watch our favorite show.

Amanda- (phone rings) Huh?... I think that's your cell phone.

Uh! It's Jason again. This is the 20th text he has sent me. And I have 10 miss calls, from him. And I'm just not ready to talk to him. Do you think I should take my time to speaking to him?

Amanda- Totally! You take all the time you need.

I think I should talk to him tomorrow, and tell him that we're over! That he can stay with Serena cause "once a cheater, always a cheater".

Amanda- Yup!

Let me see what this text says. "Isabelle, please text or call me back! I need to hear from you. Love you and I hope your ok.". That moron! He loves me? Ah! I can't wait to feed him to the stupid raven that's always attacking us! (she thinks). Oh my God! How couldn't I see that before! I'm so dumb. It all makes sense now.

Amanda- What is it, Isabelle?

Jason's the raven. (she whispers)

Amanda- What? I couldn't hear you?

Jason! Jason's the black raven! All the pieces fit the puzzle! Jason never was around when the raven was. Jason came to pick me up all wet because he "fell in the pond" and Nick told me that the raven tried to attack him, but he threw a wall of water at it so it never touched him. The black raven works for the Serena. Jason's an animal shape shifter, he told me in our first date. And now that Jason kissed Serena, he just confirmed it! His in Serena's group and works as the black raven!

Amanda- Wow! You put all that puzzle together in like 2 minutes...

Yeah! Now, lets call the guys!

Alex' P.O.V.

Ok. Now that everybody's here, lets start this quickly, before someone's finds us in here... Serena, all the money is already in the bags, right?

Serena- Yes! Every thing is ready, boss!

Good, good... Oh, but where did you hide it?

Serena- Well the ones that had the bags were Fin, Ashley, and Britney.

Ashley- Mjm. We were waiting for you to bring the car by the building, but you never past so we hide it at Fin's dorm.

What!? Fin's dorm? Are you crazy!

Fin- Nobody's going to find it! I'm living alone. Caleb decided to stay with his twin and Nick. So its safe! (says angry)

Ashley- And anyway it's not our fault that you never past by! (says with an attitude)

O-ok! Lest go get the money and take it to my car. Oh, and 2 of the bags are for Mrs. Jones.

Serena- Wait what? Two bags go to the Principal? Why?

She found out and that's the only way to keep her quiet. Or else!

Serena- Ok, fine...

Jason, you go keep an eye on the Sherlocks, and if things get critical, do whatever you have to do, so you can stop them! And don't be afraid to hurt someone.

Jason- Got it boss!

Oh! And take Britney with you!

Britney- Yay! We're partners! (runs and hugs Jason)

Serena- Hey, hands off!

Ok then. Lets move people!

Caleb's P.O.V.

Ok. Its time to go after them!

Isabelle- What? Now!

Yes! There out of the room! Lets go people! (they all leave running to the main building, to the basement)...

Cole- Hurry guys we're almost there! (a raven shrieks)

Oh no! Its the raven! (he screams)

Isabelle- No. That's Jason! (the raven shrieks again)

Cole- I got him! Ah! (throws force field at it but hi misses)

Jason- (he shifts and falls from the sky and lands as a tiger and roars)

Oh my God! Guys come on. Lets keep going! (they keep running).

Amanda- Ah! I'm gonna die! (start to cry)

Isabelle- Ah! Run!

I'll light up! Uah! (lights up)

Nick- Every one close your eyes! (screams to warn the others)

Amanda- Ah! I can't see! (cries out)

Cole- Amanda! Don't worry, I'm right beside you! Hold my hand, I'll protect you! (puts his hand out to grab Amanda's)

Amanda- I-I have it!

Cole- I got you!

Nick- Cole! Tell me where's Jason! So I can freeze him! I think we're supposed to be next to the park pond! Right? (the tiger roars)

Yeah! Do that! (it roars louder)

Cole- Yeah we're next to it! Ok, Now! Listen to me carefully! Jason is right in the center! We are around him! So be very careful you don't freeze us!

Nick- Ok! Tell me! (the tiger roars again)

Cole- Move a bit to your right! Then a bit forward! And! Now!

Nick- Ah! (Picks up water from the pond next to him, throws it to the center of the circle. The water falls on top of the tiger, freezing the tiger as hard as a rock)

Cole- You got him! You froze him!

Uh. Finally I can shut down. (he goes off) Huh! (they see the frozen tiger)

Amanda- Wow. That's impressive.

Cole- Oh... Hi. (says to the impressed crowd watching)

Oh my God. All theses people saw the whole thing? (the crowd starts to cheer) Thank you, Thank you!

Nick- This is so cool! (smiles from cheek to cheek, waving his hand at the crowd)

Isabelle- Guys sorry to ruined your moment, but I think the group is getting away! (she sees Alex, Serena, Ashley, and Fin, getting in a car)

What? (he gasp) I forgot about them! Come on, lets go after them! (they run towards the car) Hurry!

Amanda- They're getting away!

No! No! (the car takes off) Ah!

Nick- What are we going to do now?

I don't know. I don't know....

**Author's note**

Hey readers! Please remember to Vote, Comment, and/or Share!

Yours truly- Kenn