Chapter 6

Caleb's P.O.V.

I heard something at the end of the hall! Run guys I think I heard Cole! Run, run! (they begin to run)

Amanda- Cole! We're coming for you! (shouts)

Nick- Is this the room? (they arrive at the room)

Yeah! I think the sounds are coming from here. (turns the door's nob) Ah! The door is locked! Someone open the bloody door! (Isabelle tries to open it but fails)

Isabelle- I, I can't! Uh! Unlock, stupid door! Dose someone have a booby pine, or something like that?

Amanda- Oh, I do!

Hurry! Hurry!

Amanda- Here. (takes of the booby pin and hands it to her)

Isabelle- (unlocks the door) There! (opens the door) It's open! Now where's the switch!

Forget about the switch! I'll light up! (lights up)

Nick- What! (looks around the place) There's nothing in this room!

It's empty!.. This can't be! I heard someone scream! And I heard it come from this room!

Isabelle- Maybe you thought it came from here, but it really didn't...

School Guard- Hey! What are you kids doing here! You're not supposed to be in this part of the basement. This section is for faculty only!

Sorry officer, but we're looking for my twin brother! He's been missing for two hour! Have you seen him? His name is Cole Sugg!

School Guard- You guys have to get out of here now! I'm sorry your brother is missing, I'll keep my eyes out for him! But really get out of here now!

Ok! Fine! We'll get out! Come on guys... (they walk out of the room)

___

Amanda's P.O.V.

Don't worry, Caleb! I promise we'll find him. This school is big, but not big enough for a person to go missing.

Nick- Yeah! Amanda is right. And we already went to the main office and said we couldn't find him. They said they'll keep their eyes out for him, also.

Caleb- I just wanna find my brother. And I'm so tired of looking all afternoon. And we missed like two classes in the afternoon.

Don't worry about that Caleb!

Caleb- It's already 3 o'clock PM! We started looking for him at 1:00 in the afternoon. And we still haven't found him. I've asked so many people if they've seen him, and nobody has. And school is already over.

I guess we should all go to our dorms and rest a bit. Then we can keep looking for him. If we don't find him today lest call it a night. And if he still isn't back in the morning then its really serious...

Isabelle- Yeah lets do that...

Caleb- Ok, then...

Nick- You know you can count on me. I'll be there if he comes. And if you want you could stay in my dorm for the night?

That's sound like a good idea!

Caleb- Yeah! I'll do that. I'll go look for my things and tell Fin, I'll be staying in your room for the night.