Chapter 16

Cole's P.O.V.

Hurry! You better get down here fast!

Nick- I'll go over there in a minute. Its that I'm checking the cameras but haven't seen anything weird yet.

Ok, just try to hurry! (hangs up phone) Come on Amanda, we can't wait for Nick. Lets follow Alex!

Amanda- But what about my dance?

Forget about that! This is so much more important! Lets go!

Amanda- Ok, ok! Hey did you call your brother and Isabelle?

Shhh! No, remember they're on their dates. (he whispers)

Amanda- Oh, right.

He's to far away and I can't hear him. So this is what we're going to do. We're gonna hold hands and I'm going to go invisible, and my invisibility will pass on to you. Understand?

Amanda- You lost me at holding hands.

Lets do it... (they hold hands and go invisible)

Amanda- O.M.G! I'm invisible! This is so awesome!!!

Shhh! Be quiet... (they follow Alex)

Principal Jones- Alex I want you to be on your best behavior! The first thing you do that is out of place, I will fire you and send you back to jail! Got it!

Alex- Yes, Mrs. Jones.

Principal Jones- That is Principal Jones to you!

Alex- Sorry, Principal Jones.

No way. He got his job back?

Principal Jones- Here are the keys to the janitors closest.

Alex- Thank you Principal Jones.

Principal Jones- Oh, and remember our deal... (they both leave)

Deal?

Amanda- Should we keep following them?

No, lets go back to my dorm.

Nick's P.O.V.

Oh my God! Wait till I tell the gang what I just saw! (someone opens the door) Huh? Oh its you guys! Good your back. I have something really important to tell you two and the others!

Cole- Tell me, cause when your done, we have to tell you something too!

Ok. I couldn't meet up with you guys, because just when I was about to shut down my laptop, I saw Serena and Jason standing right in front of the door to that room. They were talking about there boss arriving today. And then all of a sudden, they start making out! I was shocked!

Amanda- What! That cheater!

Wait there's more! Then Ashley opens the door and she was holding a black bag. Yeah, she was in the room! And she said "Come one guys lets take this to the boss". And Fin and Britney come out also. And then Serena said "Remember, we get to keep one of theses bags". And then they all leave!

Cole- What?! All that happened?

Yeah! I have it all here. Its recorded!

Cole- Ok. We have to watch that video tape. And we have to fill in on Caleb and poor Isabelle.

Amanda- I'll tell her. She's gonna be heart broken. I feel so bad for her.

Cole-So we need to find out what's in that room, what's in those bags, and what's that deal Mrs. Jones and Alex were talking about.