Chapter 5

Caleb's P.O.V.

I did not know I would have to tell everyone my secret so soon...

Nick- What do you mean?

I'm Cole's twin brother!

Nick- I knew it! You two look to much alike!

What! Really?! (shouts at Nick) Anyway I'm the only one that can see Cole when he's invisible. It's a twin thing!

Coach Johnson- So your saying that you don't see Cole anywhere?

Yes! I mean no! He's not here.

Coach Johnson- Did you see something? Anything at all, Caleb? Did anyone see something? (askes the class)

I saw when he first went invisible. He was standing there. I looked away for a minute and then I looked again and he was gone! Did anyone else see anything?

Class- No.

BRING (the school bell rings)

Coach Johnson- Class dis miss!

What? What about my brother? Aren't we going to look for him? We need to find him! (every one starts to walk out of the class) Is anybody listening to Me!? (they keep walking out)

Coach Johnson- Hey I'll help you, but not right now. I have a class to teach.

Nick- Hi, Caleb? I can help you find Cole!

Why? Why would you help me? You don't even know me, and I don't know you!

Nick- Because, Cole is my room mate and also my friend.

Amanda & Isabelle- Hey! We'll help look for him too!

Total strangers are going to help me search for my brother? Oh no thank you.

Isabelle- I thought I heard you say, you wanted someone to help you?

I did say that, but by somebody I meant the coach.

Amanda- Do you want are help or not? (stands with her arms crossed waiting for an answer)

Fine... You people can help me.

Serena- Oh please! It's probably just a joke. I bet he's in his dorm right now.

No. My brother wouldn't do something like that! I know him! Something happened, my twin senses are tingly. I know some things not right.

Serena- Whatever! (turns around) Come on Ashley, we have history now. And we don't want to be late on our first day of class, like some people. (turns her head and looks at Nick and walks out of the gym)

We have to go look for him... Lets split up, I'll go with Nick and you girls, go together!

Nick- Was she talking about me?

Forget about that! That is not important! Now lets go.

Nick, Amanda & Isabelle- Ok!

___

Isabelle's P.O.V.

Wow, did you know that Cole and Caleb were twins?

Amanda- Well... I did see a lot of resemblance. And I kind of had a hunch.

Yeah, Me too. (stops walking) Hey lets look in here!

Amanda- The janitor's closet? Anyway, isn't Cole really cute! He is so my type! (they go inside)

Focus Amanda! look for something suspicious!