Chapter 13

Amanda's P.O.V.

  I am so happy that you can stay and watch me tryout for the cheer leading squad.

Cole- Of course. I wouldn't miss it for the world! Now go on, I'll be sitting over here on the bleachers, cheering you on.

  Thank you. See you in an hour. (runs to the field where the tryouts will be held)

Coach Garcia- Good afternoon students! I will be your cheer leading coach. If you make it on my team. My name is Jacky Garcia, but for you is coach Garcia. Now today you will be showing me your flexibility and some dance moves. Lets start with you Ashley Grande!

  Oh man, she's here. This means trouble. (hears a bird shrieking while flying in the air) Huh? (sees the bird in the air) Oh its just a stupid raven. (looks to the bleachers and sees Cole waving at her and she waves back).

Coach Garcia- Next is Emily! Start of with...

  (the bird shrieks twice) Is that bird gonna keep doing that? (the bird shrieks louder) Omg! Shut up! Stupid bird!    

Coach Garcia- Amanda Gomez! Your Next! So begin with your dance.

  Ok! (the coach plays the music and she begins to dances)

Cole- Woo! Go Amanda! Dance your bum off! (cheers her on, from the bleachers)

  (bird shrieks again) Huh? Ah! (the bird dives on to her) Ah! (the bird attacks her) Help! Ah! Aah! Help, help! Ah! Aaaah!

Coach Garcia- Stop the music! Some one help her!

Cole- Huh? Is Amanda being attacked be a raven? Oh my God, she is! Amanda! (runs to the field to help her)

  Ah! Ah! Help! Aaaah! (screams while running around in circles and trying to get the raven out of her hair)

Ashley- Hahaha! Oh my God, this is so funny! Hahaha!

  Ah! Help! Aaah!

Cole- Amanda! Uh! (throws a force field to the raven) Amanda! (runs to her)

  Ah! Oh My God!

Cole- Are you ok?

Ashley- Can't you see she's alive! Please it was just a stupid bird. And it was pretty funny! Hahaha!

(Amanda starts to cry) I just have scratches all over.

Cole- At least. Something worst might of happened.

Ashley- Oh please. Get over it. She can just heal her self!

Cole- Get over it!? Uh! (throws a massive force field at Ashley).

Ashley- Aaah! (she lands across the field)

Cole- Get over that!

Coach Garcia- Are you ok Amanda?

  Not right now. But I will get better fast. I'm a healer. I'll just heal myself and I'll be back to normal.

Coach Garcia- Oh that's good...

Caleb's P.O.V.

   Ok, go! Leave, Nick!

Nick- Fine, fine! Oh good luck with Kim!