Chapter 11

Caleb's P.O.V.

  (wakes up and sits up strait) Aw. (yawns while scratching his scruffy brown hair) What time is it?

Cole- (looks at the clock on his night table beside his bed) 11:30 am.

  What a night!

Nick- Yeah it was an awesome sleepover! (yells from the bathroom)

  Are they still serving breakfast in the lunch room?

Nick- I don't think so. (walks out of the bathroom wearing a t-shit and boxer briefs) It's almost time for lunch.

  Lets go and check, because I am starving!

Cole- Ok! Come on Nick!

Nick- Go now? We aren't even dressed, and Caleb just woke up.

  I do not mind going out in my pjs. Are you coming or not?

Nick- I'll go in a minute. Let me change. But go ahead without me.

  Ok!(they leave to the lunch room)

Isabelle's P.O.V.

  Good luck on your date tonight!

Amanda- Omg! I'm so excited! I can't wait for tonight!

  Yeah, me either. I mean I can't wait for my second date with Jason!

Amanda- What! Second! Date!

  Yes! Second date!

Amanda- How did that happened? Tell me every thing. Oh and details please!

  Ok. Well it all started when we left together from the theater. We walked to the snack shack, and all the way there, we were silenced.

Amanda- No word what so ever?

  Yup. But anyway, we got in the line and he told me to wait for him at the tables. So I did and I smirked at him and he bit his lips in a flirty way!

Amanda- O.M.G! Did you die in the inside?

  Totally! Well then Jason brought the smothies and he sat next to me. And he asked me what was my power and I told him I'm a human shape shifter. And he told me that he is a shape shifter too, but an animal one. And I screamed in my head We Are Perfect For Each Other!

Amanda- Omg! You are! It's totally meant to be!

  Yes, I know! Now let me continue. We talked about our classes and our favorite subjects, our families how weird they are. Then when we finished our smothies, he grabbed my hand and said "I had a great time with you, I would like to do this again".

Amanda- You said yes! Right!

  Of course! I said "I would like that too". And he said "ok what about Sunday at lunch time, we could go eat pizza or something you like, I'll pay". And I said "ok, that sound good". And then we said our good byes and left.

Amanda- Wow! Now I really can't wait for my date with Cole, tonight!

Nick's P.O.V.

  See! We told you the lunch room was going to be serving "lunch".

Cole- Yeah, we walked all this way, in our pjs, for nothing.

Caleb- Well I have some cereal in my dorm. We can go there and eat.

  Fine.

Cole- Lets go. (they turn around and start walking back to Caleb's dorm)

School Principal- Excuses me! Nick, Caleb and Cole.

Cole- (turns around) Yes? Oh, good morning Mrs. Jones.

  Good morning.

Mrs. Jones- I wanted to notify you that your room mate, Fin has been suspended from school for a week. We saw everything that happened yesterday.

  How did you see it?

Mrs. Jones- We saw it all through our cameras that we have hidden around the school. We saw how Fin burnt you (looks at Nick) and Cole. And how he was bullying the others.

  Wow.

Caleb- Wow. Thanks Mrs. Jones.

Mrs. Jones- Your welcome. We are here to help our fellow students. Have a good day now! (walks away)

Cole- Well that was awesome!

  Yeah!

__

Cole's P.O.V.

  (knocks on the door) Amanda!

Amanda- (opens the door) Oh, hi Cole!

  Hello! Ready for our date?

Amanda- Yes! Lets go! (turns around and waves at Isabelle) Bye, Isabelle!

Isabelle- Bye guys! Have fun!

  (Cole closes the door) Ok. I want you to cover your eyes with this bandanna, cause the place that I'm taking you is a surprise.

Amanda- Ok! (She puts on the bandanna and they walk to the place) Are we there yet?

  Yes... We... Are... (says while taking her bandanna off)

Amanda- O.M.G! Ah! I love it! It's beautiful!

  Yeah. I thought you might like a simple picnic dinner, on top of a hill, under the moon light and stars.

Amanda- This is so romantic!

  So do you want to begin eating?

Amanda- Sure...

Serena's P.O.V.

  Guys calm down! I know Fin is gong to be out for a week, but our plan is still in motion. Ashley, please stop with the crying! Fin is coming back next Monday! Oh and Jason your going to have to make that Isabelle girl, fall in love with you faster...

     Jason- Ok!

Amanda's P.O.V.

  Wow that was some good pasta. Who made it?

Cole- I did!

  You cook?

Cole- Yes I do.

  Haha! I would of never imagine...

Cole- So Amanda, you know I like you a lot. Right?

  I think so.

Cole- And I know you like me a lot too. Right?

  I guess.

Cole- So I wanted to ask you something.

  Yeah?

Cole- Would you... Like to... Be my... Girl Friend...?

  Huh! Yes! Yes! I would love to be your gf and you my bf. Oh My God! I can't believe he just asked me to be his girlfriend! I have a boyfriend! Now I love him even more! I can't wait till our relationship goes public. My boyfriend is the hottest guy in the whole school!!Ah! (screams in her mind)

**Author's note**

Hey readers! Please remember to Vote, Comment, and/or Share!

                                                           Yours truly- Kenn