Chapter 15

Nick's P.O.V.

  I can't believe it. A week has past, and Serena and her group have been acting normal.

Isabelle- Yeah. To normal.

Amanda- We haven't even seen that stupid raven.

  Don't say it to loud, or it can appear.

Caleb- Well this means that, we have to keep an eye on them. If you see them any were try to avoid them.

Amanda- Well that's not going to be easy. Ashley is in the cheer leading squad with me. But I'll try anyway...

Cole- Ok. Bye guys. Me and Amanda have to go to the park.

  To the park for what?

Amanda- I have to work on my dance for the cheer leading squad.

Oh, ok. Can I come with?

Cole- Maybe next time. It's that Amanda really has to concentrate on her dance so she can get it right.

Amanda- Sorry Nick.

  Oh. Yeah. It's ok I'll stay with Isabelle and Caleb! (Amanda and Cole leave to the park)

Isabelle- Not to day. I have a date with Jason in an hour, and I need to get ready. Bye! (walks away)

  Oh, well bye! I guess that leave me and you, Caleb.

Caleb- Sorry man, but I have my fist date with Kim today.

  Oh really? Where are you taking her?

Caleb- I was thinking about a picnic in the park with that big lake in the middle.

  Yeah I know the one. Well ok have fun and good luck mate.

Caleb- Thanks! Bye see you later! (he leaves)

  Well now what? It's not like I have so many friend to hang out with. Oh, theirs... No but, ah... Nah she doesn't talk to me... Maybe... Oh I for got he left for a few weeks. Yup I have no other friends apart from the gang. I can't wait for Christmas vacation, to see my family and friends back in Australia. And in one month it will be December! Even thought I'll miss the guys and this amazing school. Now lets see what I can do...

  Oh I know! I can go to my dorm and check on the cameras from my laptop. It's been like two or three days since Isabelle and Cole checked them. They've been so distracted with their love life, they don't have time for anything else. (hears a bird shrieking loudly) Huh? (looks around and he spots the bird flying above him) Oh no! (the bird flies straight at him) You are not hurting me! Uh-Uh-Uh! (gets water from a fountain beside him and throws icy rock to the bird and hi misses) You think that's all I got bird! Well your wrong! (he runs to a pond and creates a wall of water and slams it on the bird) Ha! (the bird flies away screaming) Oh Yeah! I stop the raven from attacking me! I told Amanda not to mention the raven cause it would appear. And look, I was right!

Caleb's P.O.V.

Kim- So did you like what I prepared? (says while placing the plates and cups back in the basket)

  Yeah! The salad was really tasty, and by tasty, I mean good. (he giggles)

Kim- I know what you mean silly.

  So your 16?

Kim- Yeah, I am. And you too right?

  No I'm 17 and older than Cole for 5 minutes.

Kim- Oh sorry older twin for 5 minutes only! Hahaha!

  Hahaha, yeah... And is this your first year in the S.P.A.H.?

Kim- No it's actually my second year here. And obviously it's your first year so I'm not asking. But I will ask you, are you liking it here?

  Yeah, very much! I've met the greatest people, who are now my best friends. I repaired my relationship with my twin brother. And the school is just stunning, the facilities is the best. Really just every thing from this school is awesome. I wouldn't transfer any were else.

Kim- Me either... Oh I forgot (looks in the picnic basket) I brought cheesecake! (takes it out and shows it to him) You want some?

  Of course! I love cheesecake!

Isabelle's P.O.V.

  All done! I'm ready to meet up with Jason in the student pub. This is the first time he's taking me dancing. I'm so excited! (someone knocks on the door) That most be Jason! (she opens the door) Huh, Jason? What happened to you? Your soaking wet!

Jason- Hi Isabelle. Uh, I tripped over a rock and fell in the lake on my way here.

  Huh! Did you get hurt?

Jason- Not really, I just got a little headache. But we're still going to pub! I'll go change and I'll pick you up?

  Sure, go ahead! I'll wait for you. Bye! (Jason leaves and she closes the door) Great, now I have to wait for him here all dressed up.

Cole's P.O.V.

  Ok, now do the split. You need to work on that!

Amanda- Who said you're my trainer?

  No one, I'm just trying to help.

Amanda- Yeah, yeah, yeah. Whatever...

  (changes his direction and spots someone) Huh. It can't be. That can't be him? No-no. Amanda, is that who I think it is?

Amanda- Who are you talking about?

  That guy over there! (points at the person)

Amanda- (looks and sees him) Gasp! This is not good!

  I better worn the other!

**Author's note**

Hey readers! Please remember to Vote, Comment, and/or Share!

                                                           Yours truly- Kenn