Chapter 19

Caleb's P.O.V.

Guys, I'm glad that you all made it.

Isabelle- If you're going to scream at us again, we'll leave right now. (crosses her arms)

Nick- Yeah. Our lunch period is short, so make it fast! (snaps his fingers)

Fine. I'll try to make it fast... I wanted to say. I'm sorry for the way I've been acting towards you guys.

Cole- My brother, apologizing? I can not believe it. (says sarcastically)

Amanda- Cole, shut up! (slaps him on the back of his head) Continue, Caleb.

Thank you! (looks at Amanda) As I was saying, I'm sorry for the way I've been acting. It's that I feel like you guys want to give up on this mystery. And I'm feeling the opposite way, I think that we should get more involved, I know that we can solve this mystery. And well, all this tension has put me in an anxious mood. Like, I want to know more about it, and get to the bottom of it. (looks at everyone) So... Do you... Forgive me?

Amanda- That was so sweet. Yes, how can't I. (places her right hand on her heart)

Nick- Of course, mate!

Isabelle- Yeah me too. I forgive you. (smiles at him)

And does my twin brother forgives me? (puts on a fake sad face, and turns his head to the side)

Cole- Well. I have to think about it.

Oh come on!

Cole- Fine, Fine! I forgive you! (Caleb hugs Cole)

Ok! Now that I've patched everything, I have been thinking, and I think we should contact that number on the envelope. What do you think gang?

Gang- (they think about it) Yes! (they look at each other and say at the same time)

Cole's P.O.V.

Ok, lets go gang.

Nick- Were is it again, that we're gonna meet up with the anonymous source?

Behind the Arts building. Why?

Nick- I thought you had said-(gets cut off by the computer ringing) Huh?

Amanda- Hey! The computers ringing! (turns her head to it)

Isabelle- I'll check it! (walks to the laptop and opens it) It's the cameras. Someone just walked in the basement's room.

Well, I think you should stay and keep watch of the camera.

Isabelle- Ok! Amanda, stay with me, cause I don't want to stay here alone.

Amanda- Ok.

Fine. You two stay here and Caleb, Nick and I will meet up with the source.

Caleb- Then lets go! (opens the door)

I'll call you guys when we come back!

Isabelle- Ok! I'll call If anything strange happens... (waves good bye while Nick shots the door)

So do you guys see anything or anyone? (looks around)

Nick- No, there's no one over here! (shouts at Cole)

Caleb- And nobody over here either! (yells back at the guys)

Were is he or she?

Anonymous Source- Hey. I'm over here. (says whispering)