Chapter 21

Nick's P.O.V.

Finally we got them in the same room.

Amanda- Yeah... Wait. Caleb didn't come back last night?

No, he didn't. I have no idea where he could of spent the night.

Caleb- Ok! I'm tried of waiting for an explanation. I'm leaving! (Amanda and Nick hear from a far)

Wait! Sit down! (yells at Caleb) Isabelle, thank you for keeping an eye on them. (rubs Isabelle's back while keeping his eyes on the twins)

Isabelle- Yeah. It wasn't so hard. (turns her head to the side to look at him)

Caleb- Er? I'm still waiting. Are you guys planning on saying something any time soon?

Yes! (lets his breath go) Last night, after Cole left running after you, we received another envelope from B.J.

Cole- What? Another one? What did it say?

It actually had to do with you. (stares at Cole) It says "I know why Cole is acting strange. Serena compelled him to say that to Kim". And it didn't say anything else.

Cole- Serena compelled me?!

Caleb- She compelled you? So you really didn't mean anything, did you?

Cole- No, I-I didn't... But I am still really sorry for saying it. Even though I didn't meant it. And I will still apologize to Kim.

And we'll tell her why he said all that.

Amanda- So you don't have to worry about anything.

Isabelle- Yeah. We'll take care of everything.

Caleb- Thank you gang. You guys are really the best friends a guy can have.

Oh and we called B.J. We're gonna meet up with her at 6:30 today, at the gym's swimming pool. And we are all going this time.

Cole- What are we gonna talk about with her?

Amanda- We want to know if she has more dirt on the group. And ask her, how those she know Serena compelled you.

Cole- Oh, well yeah lets go.

It's at 6:30 and it's only 4:00...

Caleb- We can go find Kim, and you can apologize to her and explain what happened, and then we'll go to the pool.

Yeah, we can do that.

Cole- Fine lets go. (puts on a sad face)

Cole's P.O.V.

Oh no there she is. I am so nervous. (says in a low tone)

Amanda- Hey! Hey, Kim! Over here! (screams from across the park)

Ah, she's coming this way...

Caleb- Hi sweetie. (holds her hands) We were looking for you. Cole has something to tell you, and then the others will say something too.

Kim- Oh. Ok. (stares at Cole)

Kim, I am truly sorry for what I said to you last night. You don't deserve to be treated that way. But I didn't mean it.

Kim- You didn't mean it? Well it sounded like you did!

But let me explain.

Kim- You know what Cole. Save It!