Chapter 14

Cole's P.O.V.

I'm ready to watch you tryout for volleyball today, Amanda!

Amanda- Oh, I'm not gonna tryout.

Isabelle- Why not? You're good at sports.

Yeah!

Amanda- Yeah, I know but I'm kind scared something bad will happen to me again. And I'm all ready in the drama club and in the cheer lading squad, plus school things. It's just to many things.

Well you are right about all the thing your in and school stuff. But really you're scared about something bad happening to you again. Please, if something does happen, I'll be there to protect you.

Amanda- Aw. Your the best boyfriend ever!

Bring (the school bell rings)

Come on. Lets go in. (they enter the class room and take their seats)

Samantha- Guys you wouldn't believe who I saw outside! (sits next to Isabelle, in front of Cole)

Isabelle- Who?

Mrs. Mcgraw- Excuse me! Everyone sit down! I have something to say. Come on in! (the whole class gasps)

Mrs. Mcgraw- Fin Horan will be joining us once again. Welcome back Fin. Now take a seat!

Here comes trouble.

Samantha- That's what I was about to tell you guys.

Nick- I thought he wasn't coming back.

Yeah me too.

Caleb- He was suspended for a week, and he came back three weeks later. I think everyone thought he wasn't coming back.

Isabelle- If only.

I wonder why he missed school for two weeks?

Serena's P.O.V.

Good, you all received my text. Finally your back! What the hell happened to you? You were suppose to come back in a week. I called you and text you and you never answered me!

Fin- I'm sorry but I had a thing going on. So anyway I'm here now. Fill me in on everything that has been going on!

Jason- I'm officially the black raven!

Fin- What?

Jason has been spying on the "Sherlocks", shaped into a raven.

Jason- Yup! I even got to attack Amanda, Isabelle and Caleb! Haha!

Fin- What the hell! Hahaha! That must of been so much fun to do and watch.

Ashley- I got to watch when he attacked Amanda at the football field in cheer leading tryouts. It was so funny I even cried.

Yeah until Cole threw you across the field with one of his force fields.

Ashley- Yeah, not funny...

Fin- Anyway, what about the money? Do we still have it?

Of course! If we didn't, we wouldn't be here right now!

Britney- Yeah we would me in jail!

Fin- Is the money is still hidden in the same place?

Yeah, it is. The "Sherlocks" haven't found our hide out.

Fin- Well when I was out for three weeks, I had a lot of time to think. And all I could think was getting revenge on them. On their stupid little gang.

Do you have a plan?

Fin- Yes I do!

Nick's P.O.V.

So what are we going to do about Fin?

Caleb- I was hopping he wouldn't come back.

I think we all did!

Cole- I say, we keep our eyes on their group, because you never now what they may do.

Isabelle- Yeah guys! And remember that Serena's their leader.

Mjm.

Amanda- I think we should have a plan, because I'm pretty sure they're going to want to get revenge on us.

Caleb- Ok. Lets do that! Lets make a plan gang!

  Gang?

Caleb- Yeah. Gang!

  I like that. Gang...

___

Isabelle's P.O.V.

Today's drama club meeting was really fun! (says while they walk out the theater)

Jason & Amanda- Yeah it was!

Amanda- Oh guys can you wait for me here? I'll be right back, I'm gonna check the bulletin board to see if I made the cheer leading team.

Ok!

Jason- Yeah go head! (Amanda leaves) So Isabelle I wanted to ask you something.

Ok, ask away.

Jason- We've been going out for a month now.

Oh my God! He's going to ask me to be his girlfriend! (says in her mind)

Jason- And people are staring to ask me if we're together and I really don't know what to tell them... So are we?

Yes! Yes! We're together!

Jason- Yes? Yes! (hugs her and they kiss)

Amanda- Guys, guess what! I made the squad! But you know who else did. Ashley! Omg! I hate that girl!.. So what did I miss? You both look so happy and can't stop smiling?

Jason and I are officially together! (jumps of excitement)

Amanda- O.M.G! I love that! I love, love! I'm so happy for you two!

Caleb's P.O.V.

Cole- Hey man! Look who's over there! (points with his eyes)

Huh! (he looks around) It's Kim!

Amanda- Go and talk to her.

Uh? The last time I did was when that raven attacked me... I don't think I should go over there.

Nick- Come on. Take a risk!

Uh... Fine, I'll go... (the gang stays behind)

Gang- Good Luck! (they shout at him)

Hey... Kim?

Kim- Oh. Hi. Caleb was it?

Yeah! Caleb Sugg. I'm sorry about what happened three days ago, with the bird thing.

Kim- Sorry? Why sorry, if you didn't do anything. I'm the one that has to apologize. I teleportated to the nurses office to get help but she wasn't there so I left running to get help but I never found anyone that would help me, I mean you. So I never went back. I'm the one that should be saying sorry.

Well thank you for trying to look for help... I wanted to tell you that day, if you want to hang out some time?

Kim- Mm... I would like that. Yeah it's a date.

Good.

Kim- I can't wait.

**Author's note**

Hey readers! Please remember to Vote, Comment, and/or Share!

Yours truly- Kenn