Chapter 24

Cole's P.O.V.

  Ok. Now that everybody's here, we can begin. First thing we're gonna do is slip up in 3 groups, to make things easier. I'll go with Nick. Amanda and Isabelle, and Caleb, Kim and Britney. (looks at Britney) Britney, Caleb is going to be keeping an eye on you just in case, because we still don't trust you completely. Does everyone comprehend our groups?

Amanda & Isabelle- Yes!

Kim- Yeah!

Nick- Yup!

Britney- I guess... (rolls her eyes)

Caleb- Yeah, I understand. I told you to say my plan.

  Ok. Now who's going after who? Amanda and Isabelle will go after Mrs. Jones, and you girls already know what you have to do there. Nick and I will go after Alex. And Caleb, Kim and Britney will go after the group. We are going to divided this mission in to three phases . Phase one will be Amanda and Isabelle. Phase two Nick and I, and phase three Caleb and the girls. We want to be done with this before 6:30 pm that's when the winter dance starts, and we don't want to miss the first and last dance of this semester. Ok! Now that everyone knows their mission, lets go! Oh and don't forget to leave your phones on at all times! Ok, now lets split up and end this once and for all! (they leave the guys dorm room)

Isabelle's P.O.V.

  So are you nervous about your first dance with Cole?

Amanda- Well. (thinks to her self) Maybe a little. Like I won't be nervous because it's him, and I've gone on so many dates with him and I'm always myself and he's always himself too. But this is the first time we go dancing. It's gonna be something very different from all our other dates. But I have faith we're gonna have the time of our lives. The worst that can happened, is that he doesn't know how to dance.

  Hahaha! Yeah. And how are you holding up knowing that your not gonna see him for 3 weeks?

Amanda- O.M.G! I had forgotten all about that. I've been so busy with homework, projects, finals and then all this mystery solving. I had no time to think about winter vacation that's in 3 days. O.M.G! We leave in 3 days. I'm gonna miss you guys so much!

  Aw! I'm gonna miss you guys too! (they hug) Oh we're here, at the Principal's office. Are you ready to start with phase one of the mission?

Amanda- (breaths out heavily) Lets go in. (they walk inside the main office)

  Hi Mrs. Richmond!

Mrs. Richmond- Hello girls. What can I help you with.

Your husband is out in his car waiting for you.

Amanda- And I think he's in a hurry.

Mrs. Richmond- He is?... He didn't even call me. Oh well, he's gonna have to wait there until my coworker comes back from her lunch break.

  No! I mean you don't want him to get all mad like last time, remember.

Mrs. Richmond- Yeah I do remember. But I still can't leave yet. (Mrs. Jones walks in to the room)

Mrs. Jones- Oh leave already! Go home, and have a nice afternoon. (smiles at her)

Mrs. Richmond- Ok. I'll pick up my thing and leave an hour earlier. (starts to gather her stuff)