Chapter 4.

"Maybe it's the she walked, straight into my heart and stole it-"
I turn off my alarm and slowly open my eyes to see that everyone else is up eating breakfast. I prop myself up on my elbows and look around.
Me- "what time is it?"
Jezebel- "7:40 why?" I grown and lay back down.
Me- "that alarm wasn't supposed to go off! its my school alarm." She bursts out laugh and chokes a bit on the piece of toast.
Jezebel- "thanks for the concern. I wasn't just choking..." she says sarcastically
Me- "you're welcome." I steal a pice of Tori's toast and eat it in a few bites
Tori- "I think this I'd the first time I've seen you eat before 11. Wow" I roll my eyes and smile
Me- "this is the first time since summer I've been up before 11 that's why."
Jezebel- "how can you sleep that long?" I shrug. Jezebel is always the first asleep and the first up!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Tori- "What time is it?" I look at my phone real quick
Me- "10:30 why?"
Tori- "we should get ready for the exhibition because its still going to be a 45 minute drive before we get there and parked" I nod and we get up out of the living room and get our stuff and go to get change.
Me- "its supposed to rain guys."
Jezebel- "doubt that'll happen. We'll be fine."I shrug and go change
( Elexa - http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_79/set?id=96965402 )

( Jezebel - http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_80/set?id=96965961 )

( Tori- http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_81/set?id=96966863 )

By the time were dressed, had our money, shoes, and anything else we needed either in our bags or on it was 12.
Me- "who's car are we taking?" mine has a good stereo, but Tori's is good on gas. But Jezebel's is easiest to drive...
Tori- "my car is all cat and dog fur. So probably shouldn't take mine."
Jezebel- "lets just take mine"
Me- "okay. Then I'll pay for us to get in if Tori will pay for gas and you'll pay for food afterwards. Sound good?" we all agree to the plan and pile in Jezebel's car. Her driving of course.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Me- "what should we go on first?!" I just paid for us to get in and for bracelets.
Jezebel- "you shouldn't have paid for us to get in or for the bracelets. We should of. Considering you leaving soon and will need money for shopping and for when you get to Cali!" my stomach twits when she says Cali. I don't know why though.
Me- "I have money. Don't worry. I know you guys didn't bring a lot. It's okay."
Tori- "let's go on that new ride with the music!"
Me- "be more pacific. They all have music!" she points to the one we were standing near. There were about 4 people in the line already so we knew we'd make it. We all ended up squashing in one cart with me in the middle, tori on the right of me and Jezebel on my left. I felt like a T-Rex. The ride started off slow with good music and the guy would yell "if you want to go fast let me here you scream!" So the three of us did and no one else. But we sped up and the most randomest song came on and we started to sing. The ride stopped and then went backwards. We laughed so hard at each other. We probably looked insane! the ride stopped and we got out
Jezebel- "lets go in the spaceship!" I looked to see where that was so I knew what I was going on.
Me- "oh my god yes let's go!"
Tori- "I ain't going on that." She walked over with us and there was a short line there too! Jezebel and I hand Tori our bags and go inside. We walk to where no one else is and lean against the wall like we're supposed to. When the ride started we waited about a minute for gravity to kick in and keep us against the wall as we climbed up our seat area of the wall. We laughed so hard because we couldn't move at all. We were stuck to the wall! after that ride we walked around and went on a few more rides. Before convincing Tori to come on the spaceship with us.

we get on the spaceship and Jezebel goes in the middle so she doesn't have to awkwardly stand by strangers. Making me and Tori do that. This time we go in a spot closer to the door and when we climb the wall out seats start to move up and down witch terrified me at first.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Me- "I told you it was going to rain!" the exhibition starts to close down the rides because of the rain, so we run out and across the road while trying to protect our bags. We run to the car and get in as quickly as possible because its raining really hard.
Me- 'why don't we all go back to my house?"
Tori- "because you're family secretly hates us." She says sarcastically.
Me- "but. YOURE OUR ADOPTED SISTERS THEY HAVE TO LOVE YOU GUYS!" we drive back to my place listening to the radio and singing every song that comes on...