Chapter 1.

Elena's POV
************
Mom- "IT'S FINAL!" my mother angrily yelled at me. I start to tear up but refuse to shed a tear in front of her.
She has decided to ship me to a different country to be with my father who left us when I was 9.
Two years after the split I still seen him in the summer. But that all changed when he attempted to keep my little brother Ryder, at the time he was 5.
Mom and I begged the police to do something but there was nothing they could do. You could tell they felt really sorry about it. But it's not there rules. They did what they could.
I was devastated. I really missed him. We did get him back. Three weeks later and that was the very last time I seen my dad, that was 7 years ago on September 7th.
I really dislike him.
I didn't want to go with him anywhere. Not even down the street. But know mom expects me to move away from the only real friends I've ever had to go live with someone I despise and haven't talked to in years. She must be insane!
I walk up to my room stopping my feet and then slamming my door. I lean up against it and slide down to the floor and that's when the tears start falling.
Mom thinks I'll get a better education over there. But what she is really worried about is the fact 68% of the kids in my class either smoke, deal drugs, do drugs, or drink alcohol. I've never done any of that crazy ass shit and either have my two friends. but my ex boyfriend does it and he tended to leave his cigarettes at my house when he came over so mom obviously thought they were mine. It's been 3 months since we broke up. I don't think he cares about me anymore. She knows how I feel about my father. She also knows how scared I am of literally almost everything if not everything! to make matters worse I'm so antisocial. That's why I only have two friends. We're only friends because we were assigned a school project to do together and that's when we started talking.
I know them better then they know themselves and they know me pretty well too. They just don't know everything.

After what happened with my dad I've never been able to trust people the same.

I have a step dad now and he's pretty cool at times. But he also can be sassy and not in a good way. He has an attitude problem sometimes but I understand why. Considering his mother and brother are messed up. I don't blame him.

Mom knocks on my door
Mom- "Elexa? can I come in for a minute?" I take a deep breath, wipe away the tears quickly and move away from the door and sit on my bed looking down.

Mom- "Elexa. You know I didn't want to do this but you have left me with no choice. You're failing most of your classes. You're hanging out with druggies. It's just not a good place for you. You know you father isn't my favorite person either. But it's the best thing. For you right now... I promise it won't be forever. Maybe a year or two" my eyes near pop out of my head
Me- "a-are you seriously shipping me to a different country away from the people I love for two years!? I thought you loved me... or at least cared. You can't do this to me! it's not my fault I got to school with druggies and smokers! I have never done any of that shit mom! why won't you believe me! oh and I only have two friends. You know Jezebel and Tori!" I look at her angrily and she actually looks frightened. But knowing how I used to act I'm not surprised... Maybe that's why she's shipping me away. I slowly start to calm down
Me- "why are you separating me and Ryder? you know he's everything to me." She takes a deep breath
Mom- "I'm only doing what's best-" I cut her off
Me- "no. No you're not. Ryder needs me and you know that! you know we need each other." Mom- "He can learn to-' I cut her off again
Me- "learn to what. Grow up fast like I had to. Get his childhood taken away. He's everything to me and you know it!' Ryder is more then just my brother to me. He's like my best friend too. I clench my fists and take deep breaths.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I see something run past my door and I knew it was Ryder. I get up and walk out and Down the hall to his room. I knock on his door then open it and say me- "heey buddy!" then sit on his bed with him.
Ryder- "Elexa... is mom really going to make you leave?"
Me- "I believe so... but I'll try my best to convince her to let me stay here longer. if I can't do that then I'll see If I can shorten the amount of time I'm wherever dad lives now." He nods
Ryder- "can we forget about this?" I nod
Me- "forget what?" and smile then leave his room

____________________________
(A/N) I hope you're enjoying the first chapter! Chapter 2 will be posted shortly. don't forget to comment. Vote. And share with your friends! I love you all!

~StayCloudy

Xoxo