39

Lexs POV

I blush badly when kian catches sam and I in the hall, fuck we have to be more careful. But he is right, we do have to tell my parents.. I look up at sam and his gorgeous eyes are staring back. I can see the nervousness in his eyes but also the confidents so I peck his cheek "now or never sammers" he nods and I lead us back to Everyone else and find my mom.

"Mom?" I say very awkwardly, I've only done this three times before and each time was a disaster. "Yes?" She says and smiles at me. she is genuinely happy, I can tell. "Sam.. Sam and I have to tell you something..." I tighten my grip on his hand for his sake and for mine. She looks at us questioningly "what is it..?" I take a big deep breath "well he is kinda sorta my boyfriend..."

Suddenly her genuinely happy smile is replaced with a look of sadness mixed with anger and a hint of joy. Kinda confusing to explain. "You are not sleeping in the same room" she states firmly and I hear sam sigh ever so slightly that only I can hear "okay look mom. He is my boyfriend and my best friend. It's not like we are going to have sex! Jesus mom. I am not a goddamn fucking slut! When you were my age you were pregnant with me so don't you fucking dare tell me who I can and cannot have in my room!!!" I scream and throw a bottle at the wall and lunge towards my mom but then sam picks me up and throws me over his shoulder and whispers calming things to me but I can't think about that he's saying. All I want to do is get away and get to my mom and so I kick him and hit him and call my mother names. He takes each hit as if nothing is hitting him. Which I am ultimately thankful for.

He carries me up to my room and throws me on the bed then shuts the door "WHY DID YOU DO THAT! SHES A FUCKING BITCH AND SHE DESERVES TO BE HIT" I scream at him and he grabs my face and before I can back away or protests he presses his lips to mine and suddenly the world stops spinning. My anger subsides. He licks my lip asking for entrance and I gladly give it to him. Our tongues glide over and around each other in perfect rhythm, I feel one of his hands move from my face and down to my bum and he squeezes gently, just enough to be noticed and I want more.