37

Kian's POV

Today is my date with Jezebel and I'm freaking out. I want it to be perfect. I have a shower and start to panic. What the hell am I going to wear?!

Finally lex wakes up and I get her to help me. We finally pick something out that we both agree on and she pushes me out the door to go and meet Jezebel... I think she's more anxious about this date then I am!

I walk to the elevator and go to tori and jezebels room. I knock on the door and tori answers it in her pjs, meaning I either woke her up or she just got up.

"I'm here to get jezebel.." tori smiles "one

second" she shuts the door and goes and gets Jezebel. When she opens the door, Jezebel is standing there looking note stunning then ever. I am literally speechless. I don't know what to say because she looks so amazing. I end up just staring at her wit my mouth slightly opened and she giggles and I say "I am literally speechless.. your too gorgeous for words to describe."

(( http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_73/set?id=128837201 ))

"Oh shush and lets go" I loop our arms together and we walk to the elevator "let's take a selfie" I say and she comes closer, I hold my phone up and take a couple pictures, we look at them and she says "oh my god delete that one!" I chuckle and shake my head "it's my favourite" she says "only one eye is open" I smile "it's cute" she shakes her head. I smile more and we take the elevator to the lobby and leave.

"Where are we going?" she asks "well I was thinking we could go to subway and get breakfast since it's the closest then go for a walk" she smiles "sounds perfect!"

We walk to subway and talk about YouTube.

We go inside and there's no line, I order first then she orders. When it gets to the cash she says "I'll pay for mine" I say "nope I'm paying. A gentleman always pays" she smiles and shakes her head and I pay.

We eat our subs while we talk about the differences between Cali and pei, there's a lot of them that's for sure. After we eat we throw our garbage out and I take her hand. I intertwine our fingers and she blushes.

We walk around and go to the park. yes we played on the playground and no we do not care that we are 18.

We hang out for hours and just talk about literally everything you can think of. By the time we headed back it was 6pm. I take her to her room, pin her against the door, stare in her eyes, move closer until our lips are almost touching and then I open my mouth

"today was was fun we should do it again soon" I move back and wink and start to walk away, I glance back and she's still against the door trying to figure out what just happened. I run back and kiss her cheek softly then scream "I'll text you tomorrow" as I run down the hall to the elevator.

I go up to my room with a giant smile on my face and walk in. And then we pack to go to lex's place to see her family before we fly back tomorrow.

We wait and wait and wait and wait for her stepdad then he finally comes and we pile in the car and drive to her place, it's about a 35 minute drive which isn't too back. She lives close to the beach which is pretty cool. When we get there. It's like she forgot Sam and I because she ran straight to her brother and hugged him Sam whispers "isn't she cute" and I chuckle and shake my head we get our bags and go inside and immediately we are surrounded with her family, everyone hugs her and couple hug us.

We follow lex and put our bags in her room. Your family is uh.. interesting" sam says and I nod "yeah, they're loud and annoying sometimes with horrible jokes but they mean well and they're a lot of fun... and later on when more alcohol is served it'll be a lot more fun and embarrassing" she smiles Sam and I try not to show we are stressed about it but I don't think it works.

"I'll tell you who everyone is and save you from their questions if needed... And thanks for coming wit me" She hugs is both then kisses Sam's cheek and he smiles widely. "guys dinner is ready!" Her mom yells and she yells "okay mom!" And we follow her downstairs

"Okay so this is my aunt Brenda, that's my moms best friend. She's our adopted family her name is Shannon, this is my cousin Jay, his sister Casey, that's my Grampy. Mom. Dad. Ryder. That's my. Cousin Tammy, my other cousin Taylor, his girlfriend Jenny. That's Nannie. That's big Tom and little Tom. oh this is my cousin Carter. Were the same age but he's a month, 1 week and 6 days older" she says as everyone gets up to get food. We get in a line to get our food "were sitting in the living room, the older people eat in the dinning room" Sam and I nod

Once we get our food we sit in the living room and eat. When we finish Nannie comes over with three bowls, each containing a piece of apple pie and ice cream "thank you nannie" Lex kiss her cheek and same and I say "thank you". "Not a problem sweethearts" she smiles and goes to serve everyone else, she is really nice.

We eat our pie and it is the best thing I've ever tasted in my life! this is going to be a great night I ca tell, not so sure what's going to happen if the two love birds tell everyone they're dating...