Chapter 20

I wake up to the sound of a shower running and a song playing, at first I can't make out what song it is but after I fully wake up I realize it's Alone Together by Fall Out Boy, it's one of my favourite songs!

I sit up and stretch and look around, Sam's room is so cool with all his fans poster up, they're all so cute and amazingly drawn! I look around the room again and that's when I realize that I'm in bed with Sam.

I've been in bed with him before. But this time it feels different I guess. It feels kinda wrong. I don't know why though.

I look over at him and he's falling off the side of the bed so I get up and move him so he's no longer falling off the side, he rolls and curls up with his back to me, I lean over to see if he's actually sleeping and I roll my eyes he is sleeping.

Typical sam. Even in his sleep he always seems to be smiling.

Or maybe it's because I was just in bed with him sleeping with him.

No, no it can't be because of me. Can it? No. It's impossible... I think.

Why am I still looking at him. It's creepy. Why am I thinking about him in that way all of a sudden.

It's always been in the back of your mind

my conscious reminds me, I guess it always has been. Sam's door clicks and I run to the side of the bed I was sleeping on so I don't look so creepy. Oh it's only Kian. "Why is you up so early?" I ask and he shakes his head at my improper sentence and the fact that it's getting late and I'm just waking up. "I couldn't sleep, you were snoring and Sam was talking in his sleep." "I do not snore! I don't even know if Sam talks in his sleep because I'm always asleep before him it seems so I don't know if I should believe you or not." I protest. I know he's right. I know I snore. But I don't snore loudly. "you do so." He smiles and that's when I notice his hair is wet,

well obviously. He just took a shower

"Have you ever thought of leaving your hair down?" He shrugs and dries it with his towel best he can "maybe I will today." He smiles before leaving to go back into the bathroom to blow dry the rest of his hair I'm assuming. Yup. I'm right. Moments latter I hear the hair dryer turn on, I'll have to shower when he's done in the bathroom so hopefully he won't take forever, like he usually does.

I grab Sam's phone to check the time, I notice he has a few texts.

*answer your damn phone. I know you're awake*
*sam. Stop ignoring me*
*youre with her right now aren't you.*
*you know I am right about her. Stop ignoring the fact she can't and won't love you like I can. Like I did*
*please tell me you're joking. She doesn't think of you in that way. You'll always be her friend. Nothing more. Besides. Isn't she leaving California. It'd never work. you're too good for her*

The most surprising thing is who it's from. Acacia. Why was he texting her? Was he talking about me? I have so many question about this.

Oh yeah! I gotta check the time. It's 4:30. Wow I almost slept the whole day! Well I did go to sleep around 6 or 7 so that's... 7-8 hours I think.

I still haven't finished my book. this sets me back in my reading, I know it's lame but. I plan when I read, how much I'll read an all that stuff. But now everything is set back so I think today will just be a poolside-tanning-reading day today. Just the thought had me excited now! Kian better hurry up so I can shower and leave.

Leave sam? I don't think you can, without telling him where you'll be hoping he wants to come with you.

Yes. This time I am just leaving... Maybe I'll text him. Or tell Kian, yeah I'll just tell Kian.

He finally finishes up in the bathroom "took ya long enough gosh." I tease "this... Takes time!" he points to him hair dramatically and I can't help but giggle.

"I'm gonna take a shower and head home" I'll only tell him if he asks what I'm doing today. "alrighty, what are you doing today?" "I think I'm Just going to lay by the pool and read. While there's still light" he nods and after a moment of silence I go into the bathroom. Hopefully he didn't use all the hot water.

- - - - - -

I wrap a towel around my body tightly and grab another towel and start towel drying my hair.

I hear the door click and stop what I'm doing to look at who could be coming in.

A very tired looking sam opens the door with his eyes half closed. he just woke up.

When he sees me his eyes flicker open for a second. "I need to pee" his voice is really raspy due to the fact he just woke up. "can you wait a second until I put my clothes back on?" "noo" he half whines and roll my eyes "fine" I step out of the bathroom and sit on the edge of his bed and wait for him to finish so I can get dressed.

I wonder where Kian is. He isn't in Sam's room, maybe he's eating.

Ugh. I want food. But I can't go down like this... can I? I guess it doesn't matter they've both seen me like this before. But then again that was in my house. What if Sam's mom is here? what would she think.

Who cares. It's food, grab an apple or something and go back upstairs. No one will see you.

Okay. I'll go and get something to eat. I walk silently down the stairs and into the kitchen. "Not dressed yet?" Kian's voice surprises me from behind as grab a banana from the bowl of fruit "no, Sam had to pee and kicked me out before I got the chance to get dressed." I peel the banana as I start to walk upstairs I hear Kian's footsteps behind me as I go into Sam's room. "Maybe Sam and I should go over with you and ya know.. help your dad on that car of his." "If you want. It'd get him off my back." Kian smiles as I start to eat my banana.

By the time I'm done sam finally comes out of the bathroom "it's about damn time!" "hey. It's my bathroom. I wanted to have a quick shower" "I've been waiting out here forever in just towel because of you." He shrugs and roll my eyes and go back in the bathroom and put the bikini and dress back on and. Come out. "I'm going home now" I announce as I put my hair in a messy bun. "You got plans for today?" sam asks as he fixes his hair "uhm yeah. I'm just gonna relax by the pool and read and you and Kian are gonna keep my dad off my back." "I still don't understand why you hate him so much." "Like I keep telling you. It's alone and confusing story... Hell my life is just confusing." I look at sam then at his floor "alright. Fine, let's go over now" he's irritated now. Hopefully workin on the car will fix that. I know how much he loves that car.

I still want to know why he was texting the one person I hate. I thought he hated her too... but I guess I also thought she wasn't that bad at first and we all know how that turned out.

___________________________

A/N: I know these things are annoying trust meh. But could you all do me a favour and check out franta4eva!