Chapter 5.

Tori- "WE ARE GOING SHOPPING GET YOUR FAT ASS OUTTA BED!" She shakes me as hard as she can and I pop up like an instant ninja.
Me- "I'm up. I'm up." I get out of bed, stretch and crack my knees just to bug Jezebel who is just laying in the middle of my floor texting her cousin.
Jezebel- "thats grosssss ewww!" I laugh at how annoyed she is then go have a 15 minute shower and change.
( http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_83/set?id=97048401 )

Next Jezebel gets changed
( http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_82/set?id=97046835 )

Then tori changes
( http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_84/set?id=97057894 )

We run out of my house and into Jezebel's car once again and head to the mall!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Me- "oh my god lets go in the hurricane thingy!" We walk over. Put in money, shut the door and it begins. After my hair is mess up a bit but oh well.
Jezebel- "lets go to Arden's and stitches. Then to eclipse just to see if anything nice is there yet." We do exactly as planned and head to Arden's witch wasn't too far of a walk. We go in, look at the sun glasses first. Then shoes. After that we look at earrings, necklaces, bracelets, hair elastics, and flowers for your hair and head bands. Last of all we actual look at the clothes. we each pick out three things from each section we looked at. Also a few random SnapBacks and Beanies. I go up and pay
Cashier- "$52.38" everything there was at least 25% off. So everything was a little cheaper.
Me- "thank you!"
Cashier- "have a good day!" I smile. Man people are nice here. I've never realized how nice everyone is. I mean yeah it's her job to be-
Tori- "Elexa? you okay?" she waves her hand in front of my face and I blink a few times.
Me- "o-oh yeah. Sorry I blanked." We leave Arden's and head to stitches. We stop at la senza and buy a few things. We walk to stitches, there we spend the rest of our money! well. Not all of it but altogether we were left with just enough to get gas and something to eat.

____________________________
(A/N) heey! mmkay so this chapter was really short. But I promise I'll make up for it! I'm going to skip a few days or weeks just to get things going so be expecting that. By the way please read my friend xxsimplyordinary's stories! they are literally amazing (especially 'City Boy')

~Stay cloudy

Xoxo