Chapter 3.

<four days later>

I've been staying at Jezebel's house with her and Tori for the past four days. Considering her parents are in two different tournament and it's too expensive she stayed back and was staying home alone. But not anymore!

Jezebel- "the exhibition is tomorrow! I can't wait!" she says while we clean her kitchen. We attempted to make cookies but we burnt them and managed to spill sugar everywhere.
Me- "do we all know what we're wearing?" Jezebel and Tori both nod and smile.
Me- "what time should we go in at?" I grab the sweep and start sweeping the floor and Tori pushes all the sugar that was on the counter onto the floor for me to sweep.
Tori- "the best time to go would be at 1 I think" Jezebel starts to do the dishes and Tori helps me put the sugar on the dust pan
Me- "sounds like a plan!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Me -"oh my god I thought that was an actual person!" we're all sitting in Jezebel's living room watching ghost adventures while eating popcorn. The show isn't that scary but considering there in a wax museum place looking for ghosts. And there in the pitch black. It's kinda scary.
Tori- "it's not that scary." I roll my eyes
Me- "well. It is to me...... what time is it?" Jezebel checks her phone
Jezebel- "uhh... it's 7:48 why?"
Me- "because the exhibition is tomorrow and we should go to sleep soon!"
Tori- "after we watch paranormal activity 2" when ever were together we watch scary movies and shows right before bed, its like a tradition Jezebel started.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Me- "that movie never gets old! it's always going to be one of my favorites. Same with apartment 143" we go into Jezebel's room and decide where we're all sleeping since she doesn't have that big of a bed.
Jezebel- "Elexa. You're taking the bed. Tori you can have the bean bag chair thing and i sleep on the floor" we all agree to that plan and drift to sleep within minutes...

____________________________
(A/N) sorry it's a short chapter, the next one will be longer I promise

~stay cloudy

Xoxo