Chapter 26

"LEX, WAKE UP!" Kian screams in my face causing me to sit up and scream "IM UP IM UP!" "good. I picked out something for you to wear and put it in the bathroom. So you can shower"
"you're in a really good mood... why?"
"Because I wanna do something with you today, but it's a secret until you go into the bathroom" he says an I stretch "alright wait here or something I'll be back in like 45 minutes" he nods and I sleepily shuffle to the bathroom. I turn on music and sing along to Scream by Hedley.
"Baby be mine 'cause even god knows. Girl if you want it. You got it. You'll never let it go. Your all that I want, you heard it all before. 'Cause if you take it I'm waiting outside your door"
I quietly sing along. This song brings back memories of when Jezebel and I went to a Hedley concert when we were 16. It was amazing and I near fainted. we were in the first row and Jacob was singing kiss you inside out right to us!

I get the shower and jam out. When I get out I giggle when kiss you inside out comes on.
"I don't know if you're ready to go where I'm willing to take you girl. I will feel every inch of your skin and you know I could rock your world. I won't the calm before the storm you're looking for girl, I'll be the shipwreck that takes you down! I don't mind if you lie in my bed, we can stay here forever now... ooohhh oohh, turn off the lights take off your clothes turn on the stereo... Ooohh oohh, give up the fight I'm in control why do you let it go? Yeah... I wanna know you inside out. I'll spend my life trying to figure out. just close your eyes and shut your mouth and let me kiss you inside out.."
I sing as I dry off and dance around a bit and see clothes kian picked out, there's a note on the shirt
"don't go insane with the straighter, it's not necessary today - Kiki"

I get dressed
(( http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_195/set?id=119362220 ))
And put my hair in a bun...
-------------------------------------------
Kian's POV
________________________________________

Sam called me, waking me up because he had a plan to tell Lex why he hooked up with Acacia. I agreed to help him, the plan is to take her to the beach then sam is going to come and carry her out far. Witch she hates. I know she's gonna hate me for this but it's getting hard to not tell her and I shouldn't be the one to tell her.

I call sam when she goes into the bathroom, he answers on the third ring.

"Hey" I say and he doesn't say anything for a minute "hey, is everything going according to plan?" "yeah, she's in the shower right now.. Remind me again why I'm helpin you." "Because she's our best friend and I can't stand having her mad at me anymore. Also it's getting harder to keep it from her and I don't want her finding out the wrong way" he explains and I suddenly feel really guilty. "Have you done it anymore since then? be honest." "No, I'm never ever doing it again" I feel like that's what you said last time, but he didn't actually so I can't. "I don't think it's a good idea anymore.. What if she freaks on you and me?" Thinking more about it now that I'm fully awake makes me think she is going to freak "then she freaks. But she's less likely to freakout surrounded by people" "yeah, I guess... I gotta go she just got out of the shower. She'll be out any minute now. I'll text you" I hang up the phone and she comes out.

"Tell me where we're going now?" "to the beach!" I know I'm going to regret this...