Chapter 10

Sam- "when was the last time you seem your dad, before you moved here?"
Me- "seven years ago. when did you meat acacia?"
Sam- "two years ago. Witch parent actually left?"
Me- "mom. What happened between you and acacia?" it takes him a moment to comprehend what he's going to say next.
Sam- "I thought I loved her. But she didn't love me. She was just using me for fame. Why did your parents split" Fame? him famous? hahaha!
Me- "they grew apart and fought a lot so we left. What do you mean by fame?" he gets an embarrassed look on his face.
Sam- "I make YouTube videos... was that the last time you seen your dad, when your parents split?"
Me- "nope, I seen him for two years after that. What does acacia look like?" he groans and seems annoyed that I asked, Sam takes his phone out and searches up something then shows me a picture of her. Wow. She's pretty to be honest.a little too skinny I find.
Sam- "thats her. Why did you stop seeing your dad" well. That's the question I was hoping could be avoided but. I guess it won't be.
Me- "well... That's just crossing the line. I don't trust you enough yet to tell you. Try another question."
Sam- "why don't you want to stay? I know this I'd your dream place to live."
Me- "not when he's here it ain't. I'm going to have to find a job and save up money until I have enough for a plain ticket and a little extra just in case."
Sam- "is that the only reason you want to leave Cali?"
Me- "basically. I have more friends here then I did back home. But they are my best friends! I've known them since grade 4. I'm not about to grow apart. We already barely talk"
Sam- "you know your dad really does love you. You can tell." I roll my eyes
Me-"no he doesn't"
____________________________
(A/N) I know. I know. This is extremely boring blah blah blah. But that's okay bc something big might happen.

~stay cloudy

Xoxo