f o u r

On Sunday morning I could already hear my parents getting ready for the bbq, but as exhausted as I was, I decide to stay in bed for a while.

"Troye get up now. You've over slept, you only got 15 minutes before we leave."
Not realizing that I actually slept an extra hour instead of five minutes, I jump up and get ready. I didn't want to leave Adam waiting.

After getting ready and made sure I had my sword, we head to the car.
We only live about 5 minutes from the beach, but sumner time in Perth is just dreadful.

When we finally get at the beach, I jump out the car and run to go find Adam. He sees me and begins to run towards me. Not knowing he was going to hug me, we end crashing on the ground. We were just laughing like idiots for a good couple of seconds until Adam's dad comes walking towards us.

"Get up now. You both look like a bunch of faggots."

I could already tell that he's been drinking.
"Now there's no need for that Louie. Boys you go over there and play now.''
"Yes sir." Me and Adam both say.

We start to head to our spot in the woods. ''Okay Troye lets play pirates. Adam pulls out his sword along with two pirate hats. ''C'mon Troye put on this hat so we can both be pirates.''

I get the hat from Adam and attempt to put it on. Adam sees me fail at putting on the hat and lets out a little laugh. ''Let me help with that Troye.''

Adam reaches for my hat and I can feel him touch my skin. Again I have this weird feeling again. I don't know if I'm supposed to like it or not. I just let it slide.

"There you go Troye. Now C'mon before I make you walk the plank!"

I let out a laugh and we begin to play Pirates.

After a good hour and a half playing with Aadm, I hear my parents calling us to come eat dinner. We hurry and run towards them, but as I'm running I can feel my pirate hat fall off. I stop and try to fix it and of course Adam sees me looking like an idiot again.

"Here let me help you again." he says with a bigger laugh this time.

As soon as he touches me I can feel that feeling inside me. I just want it stop already but I can't control it. But as soon as I start to think about anything else I can't. All I can feel is a burning pain on my face.

"Are you fucking kidding me?! How dare you touch my son?"

All I can hear is my Dad's screaming voice. I'm still in a little state of shock before I realized what had actually happened. Adam's dad hit me.

"This will be last time you will ever be around my son you sick basterd! That includes Adam."

The next thing I knew we in the car heading home. The whole car ride home my parents just kept asking if I was okay, and I kept telling them yes. But I didn't care about the burning pain on my face. I only cared about Adam, and if I will ever see him again.

When we finally got home, I didn't even eat dinner. I went straight to my room. Just the thought of me not seeing Adam again made me lose my appetite.

I attempted to fall asleep several times, but I just couldn't.

I don't know when I can see him again. I don't know if I ever will see him again. He was my bestfriend.

And the sad part is that I didn't even say goodbye.