t w e n t y - f o u r

ADAMS POV

Today for the first time in months I had woken up with a smile. I no longer felt that I had to stay in bed all day because I was to depressed to move. I pull the blankets off of me and I get up to open my window.

The sunlight burns my eyes a little bit considering I haven't opened my curtains in a while. But then it started to fell comforting. Having the warm sun touch my skin made me feel like I was finally out of that depressing state of mind. Sure I still have my scars, but now it only reminds me of how far I have come. I now look at my scars as a beautiful imperfection on my body.

~

I wrapped my towel around my waist as I get out of the shower to brush my teeth. As doing so I look in the mirror and smiled. I'm no longer afraid of myself. Nor the voices. And it feels damn good.

I search for my phone around my room. I soon find it under my unmade bed and I reach for it and start to dial Troye's number. He answered on the first ring.

"Hello?"

"Good Morning beautiful."

"Morning Adam."

"Troye I was wondering if you wanted to go out tonight and come with me to the park. I miss your face already."

"I love to. What time should I be there?"

"8:00 would be perfect."

"Alright see you there Adam. Love you."

"Love you too babe."

I hang up the phone and dance excitedly around my room. Tonight has to be perfect. It will be our first date back together and I don't won't to screw everything up again. I just got him back and I don't plan on losing the best thing that has ever happened to me anytime soon.

TROYES POV

I get out of my shower and I start to play music as I got ready. I brush my teeth while slowly dancing to the beats of the music. Afterwards, I walk back to my room to pick an outfit that wasn't overdressed considering we're just going to the park. After choosing an orange jumper, black skinny jeans, and a pair of converse, I was ready.

Before grabbing my keys and phone, I made sure to add sea salt spray to my hair and make sure I didn't have on too much cologne.
Looking at myself in the mirror giving me a satisfied smile, I closed my front door and I speed walk to my car hurrying to get to the park. I'm excited to go see Adam, the person I finally get to call my boyfriend again.

~

I reach the park Adam had texted me to meet him at. I can see why he chose this park. No one ever came here. I don't know why though. Adam and I used to always come to this park when we were little. Even then there was barley any kids that would come so Adam and I had the whole park to ourselves.

As I walked closer I could see Adam place a blanket on the floor. Looking up from the blanket he saw my face and smiled.

"Hello beautiful." Adam said as he leaned towards me to give me a kiss.

"Hi love."

He guides me towards the blanket he had set up for us.

"Tonight I just wanted us to talk and to watch the stars if that's okay with you?"

"Sounds perfect."

We both lay down and Adam scoots towards me and pulls me into his arms. We lay there and stare at the stars and the moon in comfortable warm silence.

"Troye?"

"Yes Adam?"

"Remember when we were kids and you used to sing to me all the time and you would tell me you wanted to be Michael Jackson?" Adam tells me with a small giggle.

"I remember it like it was yesterday. I honestly still haven't given up on that dream to be honest. I know right I have a small YouTube channel with like 500,000 subscribers, but I can sometimes feel it in my bones that I know that if I try hard enough I can actually become a singer."

"I believe in you and your little Michael Jackson dreams."

He gives me a small kiss on the forehead.

We continued to lay there until Adam spoke again.

"Will you sing to me Troye?"

"What would you like me to sing for you babe?"

"Our song."

I smiled at the suggestion and cleared my throat preparing to sing the lyrics.

I started to sing as Adam held onto me tighter.

I continued to sing ILYSB by Lany.

And Adam kept holding onto me.

Almost like he was scared of losing me.

But believe me, I'm just as scared as he is.