s i x

I wake the next morning and I have to make sure that it wasn't just a dream. All of a sudden I hear my phone go off.

Holy fuck. It's Adam. It wasn't a dream.

Adam: Just wanted to let you know that I can't wait to see you again. And for all times sake bring your bike ;)

Holy shit. I quickly reply.

Troye: Sure thing. I'll meet you at our spot at 6:00

Adam: Okay see you soon ;)

Still in complete awe, I get dressed. But this time I have to look good. It's not just me going on a play date with Adam anymore. I need to get ready to impress Adam.

After a good hour of getting ready, and on my laptop all day just to make time pass, I see the clock reads 5:45 and I jump up to get my bike and head to our spot.

I take my time just cause I didn't want to be the first one there. By the time I get there, I'm just completely speechless. I see Adam there looking fucking gorgeous.

"Hello Troye."

"Hi Adam."

He then takes my by surprise and leans in for a hug. And there goes that feeling again. That feeling I get when me and Adam touch. The feeling I haven't felt in a long time.

"Do you want to go to are little spot in the woods now?"

"Sure let's go." I tell him as we start to leave the beach and head to the woods.

We arrive to our little spot in the woods. I see Adam climbing up the tree. All of a sudden flashbacks just start to appear in my head. I remember the days I would think Adam was a wild child. He would always look for adventure. Adam then breaks my train of thoughts.

"Are you coming Troye boy?"

"I'm on my way up hold your horses." I say letting out a laugh.

When we reach the top of the tree we just stare and watch the sunset. It felt amazing. I had this feeling in my chest that I didn't want to go away. Then all of a sudden I felt it. I felt his head lay on my shoulders, and that just sent like 500 thoughts running through my head. Could it be? Could he really be Gay? ''Stop bringing your hopes up Troye.'' I say inside my head.

''Adam?''

''Yea Troye?''

''How did it feel like when you had to say goodbye to your Uncle?''

I immediately regret asking that now cause there is just silence for a couple seconds. But then I hear him clear his voice as he begin to talk.

''Well it was about as hard as not getting to say goodbye to you. It hurt like hell to see him go just for being himself. But I know he had to do what he had to do to be happy.''

''Do you know how he is doing today?''

''Well now that you ask Troye, he's doing more than okay. He's married to the man that he has been in love with for the past 10 years, and he and his husband adopted two little twin boys. So I guess you can say I have two cousins that I have yet to meet.''

''That sounds incredible.''

''It's more than incredible. I think it's amazing to see him live the life he actually wants to live.''

For about a good couple of minutes of talking about our lives and just hearing his endless jokes that don't even make any sense but are still adorable for his effort to make me laugh, we decide to head home. As we were about to reach home Adam stops and asks me a question.

''Troye I don't know if you have a certain time you have to leave but there is still some more light in the sky, so do you just want to grab a cup of coffee?''

I am more than okay than staying out late with Adam. The longer we stay out the longer I have with Adam.

''I would love to, but do you mind if I go put up my bike. I really don't feel like riding anymore.''

''Yea I was actually about to do the same thing. Go put yours up and I'll meet you at the stop sign at the end of the street.''

''Okay sounds good. I'll meet you there''

We then part ways as I go put up my bike. I also try to do it in the fastest way possible. By the time I put everything up, I can already see Adam at the stop sign. He still looked cute as hell.

''You ready?'' he asks as he sees me approach him.

''Yea lets go.''

We walk to the coffee shop while holding a pretty good conversation. I loved talking to him.

When he finally reach the coffee shop, we walk in and head to the cashier to place our orders.

''How may I help you?'' asked the woman working at the counter.

''Yes I'll have a coffee with two creamers please.''

She then looked at me.

''Oh and I'll just have the same please.''

''That will be $5.17.''

As I'm about to pull out my wallet, I feel Adam touch my hand with his soft warm hand.

''It's okay. I got it Troye.''

''Are you sure?''

''Absolutely.''

How can a person be so hot and kind at the same time?

As we get our coffees we head at the door. It was already way past sundown so we head home instead. As we walk outside the coffee shop to say goodbye, I turn and face him one more time. But as I look at his perfect face I couldn't take it anymore. Before changing my mind, I just go for it. I lean in and kiss him. It lasted a good five seconds before I pull away realizing what the hell I just did.

''Oh my gosh Adam. I'm so sorry, I wasn't thinking straight.''

''It's okay Troye. I just don't remember the part I told you to stop.''

Immediately after saying that, this time he leans in kissing me. Leaving me completely speechless. But I kiss him back too. This time the kiss lasts a little longer. When we finally let go he looks like he's about to say something so I let him talk.

''Just to clarify things, I'm gay Troye.''

''I'm gay too. If you haven't noticed.''

We both let out a little laugh.

''Well I guess this is goodnight Troye.''

''Goodnight Adam.''

Before we leave he gives me one last kiss on the cheek. And it sends an amazing feeling throughout my whole body, and I love it.

We say goodbye for the last time and I start heading the other direction and head home. I still can't believe that happened. I kissed him. He kissed me. I know when I get home I won't be able to sleep. I'll be to busy thinking about Adam Levi Young. And the way his lips touched mine.