o n e

"Troye start cleaning your room now. The Young's are going to be here any minute now !" 
My mum always has to have the house spotless when we expect guest. I honestly don't know why I have to have my room clean. The guest aren't going to in my room the whole time. But obeying my mother I turn off my video game and start to clean the tornado that is my room. After about a good 20 minutes of cleaning I hear the doorbell ring. Mum told me that Mr. and Mrs. Young had a son around my age. He was just a few year older than me. I honestly didn't want to hang out with him. I worried since he was older he would probably often tease me a lot. I just wanted this day to be over already.

"Troye come and greet the guests and say hello." says my dad. I quickly go down stairs and is greeted by a man and a woman around my mum and dads age, and a boy that is actually not that older than me. "Troye I would like you to meet Mr. and Mrs. Young and their son, Adam." says my mum. I just end up staring at them for a couple seconds not realizing I'm still lost in my thoughts, but I immediately recover. "Sorry nice to meet you Adam."
"Nice to meet you too."
"Why don't you boys go upstairs and chat for a little while the adults hang out downstairs." Says my dad.
"Sure. Adam come this way I'll show you my bedroom."
As we enter my room there was immediately a couple seconds of awkward silence. Wanting to break that silence, I began to speak to him.
"Do want to play some video games with me?" Knowing he would say no, he surprised me by saying yes. "Sure what games do you have?" He asked me. "I've just got the new Hulk Smash game if you want to play it?" By the look on his face he seemed like he would have never said no.

About after two hours of game playing, and a few chats here and there, my mum says it's time for Adam to leave. Not wanting him to go I force myself to say goodbye. "I've had a really nice time playing with you." I say. "I enjoyed it too. We should do it again sometime. Maybe next weekend when I'm free again." Not realizing he would want to hang out again he took me by surprise. "I would love to. I just have to tell my parents."
"Awesome. I'll see you next weekend then."
"Okay Goodbye Adam."
"Goodbye." After he says that I watch him leave my room but then he comes back in a couple seconds later.
"I didn't get your name."
"My names Troye." I tell him.
"Well goodbye Troye see you next weekend."
"Goodbye again Adam."
Then he finally leaves. I look at the window until I see that his car is not in site no more. I know we just met but I honestly couldn't wait until next weekend. This was the beginning of my friendship with Adam Young.