f o u r t e e n

TROYES POV

My eyes open and I see that I'm still at the beach. My head was pounding with a headache. I hardly have any clothes on. It's just me and my underwear.
I can feel someone's arm around me.

Oh shit.
I turn around and I see Matt sound asleep.
A part of me was sad that my first time wasn't with Adam, but another part me didn't give a shit.
Adam never loved me. It was all a lie.
Every single bit of it.

I start to see Matt wake up next to me.

"Good morning Troye." He said half asleep with his morning voice.

"Good morning Matt....
Look, umm about last night I'm sorry that I came on strong. You probably don't even like me. I just needed to do something that took my mind off of things."

"Troye, you don't have to apologize. Last night was pretty amazing and I don't want you to apologize about anything."

"Thanks Matt."

He leans it and gives me a small kiss unexpectedly.

I all of sudden felt this feeling inside me. A feeling I thought I could only have with Adam. I guess I was wrong.

When he lets go, I get up and start to look for my clothes.
I get dressed and get ready to say goodbye to Matt.

I know I just got up, but I can already tell that my hair feels like shit.

I feel Matt looking at me while trying to fix my hair.

"Troye you look fine." He says with a laugh.

"Quit bullshitting me Matt." I say laughing now.

We start to walk and head towards my house.

"Look Troye, I can tell that you're going through a lot right now and I was wondering if I can take your mind off of things for a while."

"How would you do that, I mean I rarely leave the house now?"

"Well I'm taking a good month off of things and I'm going to New York........And I'd like you to come with me."

I stare at him just completely speechless.
"Really?"

"Yes. I want you to come with me."

We stop walking and he leans in to kiss me again.

He lets go.

"We leave on Saturday."

"Sounds good." I smile at him.

We continue walking and without hesitation, I reach for his hand.

It almost felt like maybe I could become whole again. Maybe Matt really can help me get out of this Blue Neighbourhood that no longer gave me comfort, but rather it only gave me heartbreak.