n i n e

TROYES POV

Adam and I were just laying on the bed for like about a good 20 minutes watching Family Guy. A couple times I could feel his hand slide down my back. It felt nice just to be laying by his side doing completely nothing. It showed me that I didn't need to do anything special with Adam. His presence was good enough for me. It always will be.

After a couple episodes of Family Guy Adam turns off the tv and plays music. I loved his taste in music. It made me feel at ease.

We just layed there in silence in each others arms. His hand sliding down my arm every now and then.

I could suddenly feel Adam staring at me. I looked back and he started to lean closer. Knowing where this was headed, I leaned in until our lips had touched. We slowly sat up with his  lips still locked in mine. The longer we kissed the bigger the intensity got.

His hands slowly reached my back. I all of a sudden could feel him lifting up my shirt. Not wanting to be the only one, I did the same to him.

We suddenly just feel on top of each other, our lips still locked in with each other. They still haven't stopped touching. It was like I didn't want to stop. I didn't want to let go.

Every so often his hands would gently glide on my back creating goose bumps all over my body. He kept kissing me as I kept kissing him.

After what felt like a good hour, we finally stop to catch our breaths.

We just still sit there in each others arms.

''That was interesting.'' I hear Adam say.

''I've never felt anything like it.'' He tells me.

''It felt like I needed that.'' I finally tell him.

''Adam, I need to tell you something....., its okay if you don't feel the same way right now but...... I think I'm falling in love with you.''

All I can hear is silence after I said that. Maybe I should have waited longer.

Then I can hear Adam clear his throat about to say something. I all of a sudden feel nervous.

''I love you Troye.''

In total shock I turn to look him in the eye.  ''Really ?''

''I love you Troye.''

''I love you too Adam.''

He lays a small kiss on my forehead and we continue just to lay in each others arms.

When I finally check my phone after a good 20 minutes, I realize its already 6:00. I didn't want to leave already, but I didn't want to risk his dad walking in on us.

''Adam I hate to leave but I don't want to risk your dad seeing us.''

''No I understand. C'mon I'll walk you out''

We head to the door and before I start to walk home I turn around to kiss him one last time. His lips were soft and it felt right to kiss him. When we finally let go, I give him one quick kiss on the forehead.

''I love you Adam.''

''I love you too Troye.''

And just like that I started to walk home. I was still thinking that this was all a dream. That I finally get to be with Adam again.

Adam was too good for me. To bad that's all I need.