t h i r t e e n

TROYES POV

It's been a week since I saw Adam. He wants nothing to do with me. A part of me doesn't want it to be true. But it is.

My mum and dad have been trying to reach out to me, but I just pull away. I can't really talk to anyone right now.

My phone beeps. Wanting it to be Adam I check my phone for the first time in a week.

It wasn't him, it was my mum again.

'Troye honey please get out of bed. I know I don't live with you anymore but I know you. I haven't seen you like this since Adam left the neighborhood. I love you. Please do something. Get some fresh air. Love you.'

And I didn't feel like replying because she's right. As much as I hate to admit, I decide to get up and get dressed to go for a walk.

I didn't want to go anywhere where I could possibly run into Adam. So I take the longest walk I could think of. I just take the road that leaves out of neighborhood and into the nearest park.

The air felt good. After a week of being locked inside my house, the air seemed good for me. Maybe my mum was right.

I could only enjoy the air for so long. I suddenly started to see a guy who looked liked Adam walking with some blonde girl.

'It can't be.' I tell myself.
Adam may have not loved me, but I know he's would never date a girl after he dated me. At least I thought he wouldn't.

As they both come closer my heart drops. It's him. It's Adam.

'Maybe they're just friends.'

I walk passed them, but I turn around to see him one last time.

I turned at the wrong moment.
Adam was holding her hand.

My heart had broken more in a matter of seconds. I didn't know what to do. Expect one thing.

It only took about 10 minutes but I finally found the nearest liquor store.

I walk in and walk towards the cashier.
"Yes can I get a 6 pack of Carlton Cold."

"I.D please."

I take out my wallet and hand him my I.D.

"Here you go."
He hands me back my I.D but I change my mind.

"You know what? Make it a 12 pack please."

"Sure why not." He tells me.

It looked like I made him mad a little bit cause he now has to go in the back to get another one. But I don't care. Adam has made me feel like shit this past week. I just somehow want to drink all my problems away, even though I know it would only create more problems. But at least I won't think about Adam for a couple hours.

"Here you go." He hands me the beer and I hand him the money.

I walk out and I start heading to the beach.

It was a long walk so I decide to sit and drink.

After like my 5th one I start to feel a little tipsy.

I felt tingly and I had chills all over my body. I loved it.
I take out another can and drink it.

All of a sudden I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I look up, but I couldn't tell who it was really cause my eyes started to feel weird. I finally make my eyes focus and I see who it is. It's Matt.

"Oh Matt hey!" I say a little louder than I should've.
"Hey Troye. Now what brings you hear at this hour drinking a whole 12 pack of beer?"

"Well I'll tell you Matt."
I feel my words start to slur a little bit.
"My 'boyfriend' kinda never loved me and I was his experiment and now I just saw him with some blonde bitch, I got heart broken again, went to the nearest liquor store and here I am."

"Oh I'm sorry Troye. A person as beautiful as you doesn't deserve that kinda shit."

"Oh don't worry have a beer!"
I toss him one and then I just start laughing. I laughed way harder than I should've.

I take a deep breath and look at Matt.

"Sorry I kinda have mixed emotions right now."

He only gave me a half smile and continued to drink his beer.

I started to stare at him. Well at his lips to be exact. I know I was drunk as hell, but has he always looked this good?

I found myself leaning closer and closer until Matt stopped me.

"Troye I know you still love Adam. What are you doing?"

"All things come to an end Matt."

I didn't let him talk after that cause I pressed my lips against his. I know it was mainly all the alcohol talking, but I just needed comfort right now.

He lays me down and I slowly feel his hands go up my back.

I'm in for a wild night.