s e v e n

ADAMS POV

I wake up a little later than I always do. I could't fall asleep. I just could't stop thinking about Troye. I knew he was always someone special to me. And being able to see him again made me feel amazing in like 5000 different types of ways. And when he kissed me first that definitely took me off guard, but I didn't care. His lips felt amazing pressed against mine. I have to see him again. Thank goodness I have almost the whole summer off of work.
I decided to call Troye.

I dialed his number, and he answered on the third ring.

"Hello?" You can tell he just woke up cause I can hear it in his tone. Even his morning voice is so hot. This boy is just way too good for me.
"Hi Troye! Sorry to wake you, but I have practically this whole week off and I was wondering if you would like to catch a movie tonight at the cinema. It would be sorta like a first date if you want?"

I don't know if he was still half asleep or I just catch him off guard. My palms being to start sweating. What if he says no?

"I would love to Adam. I'll be ready around 7:00. Do I pick you up or do you pick me up? I can drive if you want?"
Holy fuck. He said yes.

"No don't worry about it. I'll drive. I'll see you around 7:00 then."

"Sounds good. I'll see you soon Adam."

"See you soon Troye."
I hang up and immediately get ready. I have to look perfect for a perfect first date with a cute boy named Troye.

Troye's POV

I would have never expected him wanting to go on a date with me. I thought he would never even kiss me. Let alone date me. I just feel so fucking happy right now. But before I get lost in my thoughts again, I have to start getting ready. I have to look perfect for Adam. This is a first date I do not want to forget.

I first go eat breakfast cause I'm beyond starving in the mornings. I brush my teeth not once, but three times. If we kiss again I want it to be perfect. I get dressed in my black button up shirt and put extra but not to much cologne. And finally I make sure my curls have the perfect volume. I'm finally ready by 6:45 so head down stairs.
5 minutes later I get a text from Adam.

Adam: I'm here lovely

That text literally gave me goosebumps. He's so freaking cute. I reply back quickly.

Troye: I'll be out there in a minute ;)

I make sure I have my house key and my wallet and I head outside. I soon as I went out I saw Adam waiting in the car. Let's just say by the way he looks, it will be really hard to keep my hands off of him.
I walk inside the car and put my seatbelt on.
"Hello Troye. You look good today."
I blush so hard after he said that.
"Thanks. You look good as well."
He didn't just look good, he looked perfect. He smelled good too.

We take off and already start a conversation. He was so easy to talk to.
He turned on the radio and I hear this song that I love so much. It was "Here" by Alessia Cara. I started to hum the words and he started to stare at me. I blushed again. Man this boy knows how to make me red.

"You love this song too Troye?" I hear it all the time it's amazing. C'mon let's sing along cause I know you know the words."
"All right I'll do it Adam. But you better not laugh at me!"
He lets out a little chuckle.
"Of course not. C'mon let's go. In 3...2....1..."
We then start to sing.

"I'm sorry if I seem uninterested
Or I'm not listenin' or I'm indifferent
Truly, I ain't got no business here
But since my friends are here
I just came to kick it but really
I would rather be at home all by myself not in this room
With people who don't even care about my well-being
I don't dance, don't ask, I don't need a boyfriend
So you can go back, please enjoy your party
I'll be here, somewhere in the corner under clouds of marijuana
With this boy who's hollering I can hardly hear
Over this music I don't listen to and I don't wanna get with you
So tell my friends that I'll be over here

Oh oh oh here oh oh oh here oh oh oh
I ask myself what am I doing here?
Oh oh oh here oh oh oh here
And I can't wait till we can break up outta here"

We just then burst out laughing.
"Oh my gosh I'm sorry you had to witness that." I say a little embarrassed

"No you were so good!" He says with the most cheeky smile.
"Thanks." I still say a little embarrassed  but I still smile anyway.

When we finally arrive we walk in and go to the counter.
"How may I help you today?"
"I'll have two tickets to TrainWreck please." I tell the man at the counter.
"That will be $10.18."
I pull out my wallet and look at Adam.
"This time your letting me pay." I tell him with a smile. In return his gives me the most adorable smile.
"Enjoy the movie."
We get our tickets and head to the theatre.
Once we get there it had already started, so sadly we couldn't talk for at least a couple minutes.

About a good 10 minutes into the movie, I feel something touch my hand. Adam then takes my hand in his.
Holy shit.
I can now feel him staring at me. I turn to face him. And like I said before, it's going to be hard to keep my hands off of him. But I didn't make any promises to anybody.
I don't care anymore. I place my hand on his cheek and leaned in and kissed him. Thank goodness no one was in here with us. Cause I can tell you that we did not watch the movie.

After the movie we decide to make a quick stop to the coffee shop like the night before. His hand was still locked in mine.
After coffee we sit and chat for a while. Normally I would have at least mention the movie but I was more focused on other things while in that movie theater. 

A couple minutes later we head outside just before the Cafe was about to close. We still were holding hands.
"This was an amazing night Troye. I really enjoyed it." He tells me
But before I could even speak he kisses me. Not just a little 10 second one like yesterday. He really kissed me. It felt fucking amazing I can tell you that.
After a good couple a minutes of nonstop kissing, we finally let go.

"C'mon I'll drive you home."

Once we pull into the driveway, I have to physically make myself move and get out of the car. But right before we leave I didn't even have to say anything he just kisses me again. This time longer than the first. It was like his lips were made for mine.
"Goodnight Adam." I finally make myself say.
"Goodnight Troye."
After walking to the front door, I turn around to get one last look at his sweet angelic face.

I go inside, take a shower and attempt to fall asleep for the second night in a row. After what happened tonight  I know that I have to prepare myself for another restless night thinking about Adam Young.