t w e n t y - e i g h t

Troye's POV

I find myself still staring at the ceiling until I can feel Adam turn over to his side to face me.

"Good morning Love." He tells me in his morning voice that gives me chills all around my body.

"Morning." I sit up in bed to give him a kiss on the forehead as I stretch a little bit.

"Would you like some breakfast? I can walk down to the Café real quick." I ask the angelic boy sitting next to me.

"As nice as that sounds, I would rather just sleep here with you." He says pulling me closer to him.

I lay back down and I pull Adam close to me as well so he's locked in my arms. His body is shaped so good that we fit perfectly. It's like I'm the only person who should only get to cuddle with him.

"I can't believe I missed this for nearly 3 months." Adam tells me in light whisper.

"I can't believe I was stupid enough to go to New York with someone who wasn't you."

We continue to lay in each other's arms a little longer before Adam breaks the comfortable silence.

"Troye?"

"Yea Adam?"

"I get it if one day you decide to leave. I'll understand." Adam tells me still in a small whisper. Almost as if he's scared of the words he's about to speak.

At this point I release myself from Adam's arms and I sit up and turn to look a him.

"What do you mean by that?" I tell him in a more serious tone.

Adam gets up too and sits straight across from me.

"I mean I get it if one day you realize that you don't want this anymore. I just want to slowly prepare myself for the worst, so when it does come I won't have to feel anything anymore. I'll just be numb inside."

I give a sympathetic look. I would never do that. At least not again.

"Last night when I told you I loved you I meant it. I'm not going anywhere nor do I plan on to. I've said it a hundred times and I'll say it again, I love you."

All Adam does is nod and gets up from the bed. It's like he's trying really hard not to show that he's scared. I can see it in his eyes.

"Where are you going?" I ask him as he searches for his clothes.

"I remembered I have to fill in for someone at the shop. We can do something later tonight. Only if you want to." Adam tells me as he struggles to put his shoes on.

"I would love too." I say getting up from the bed and walking towards him. I lean Adam up against the wall as I tip toe to kiss his forehead.

"Meet me at our spot around 7:00." I whisper to him.

All Adam does is kiss me as a response.

"I love you Troye." He tells me with less insecurities in his voice.

"I love you too." I tell him as I pull his head towards me to kiss him one last time.