e l e v e n

ADAM'S POV

The next day I finally get myself to call Troye. I dialed his number but a small part of me wished he wouldn't answer.

He answered on the first ring.
"Good morning love." He tells me.
This is going to be harder then I thought.
"Good morning Troye. Umm today do you want to hang out I'm free all day?"

"Yes I would love to. What are we doing ?"

"Umm how about we just hang out at our spot.?"
"Sounds good I'll be ready around 7:00."
"Okay I'll see you there Troye."
"Okay, goodbye, I love you Adam."
I just wanted to start crying right then and there, but I couldn't do it on the phone with him. So I bring myself to hold it in.
"I love you too Troye."
I hang up right after that cause my voice was already sounding weird and I didn't want him to think I was crying. I want today to be like any other day. Except that it would be our last time together. Forever.
I couldn't hold it in no more after that. I just finally allowed myself to cry. And I couldn't stop.

TROYE'S POV

Adam sounded weird on the before he hanged up. Maybe he was getting a cold. I didn't give it much thought cause I need to get ready. I know it's just our spot, but something tells me it's going to be a little different today.

After showering and getting dressed, and making sure I smelled good.
I still had about a good hour before I went to go meet Adam. I decide to just head to the coffee shop to waste some time.

I arrive and to my surprise it's not busy for once.
As I go towards the counter to place my order, I seemed to recognize the cashier.
Oh shit. It's him. It's Matt......The first guy I've ever really liked since Adam left.

Before I even said anything he seemed to recognized me too.
"Troye ?." He asks me as if he was confused at first.
"Matt ?."
"Long time no see. It looks like time has been good to you." He told me after practically staring me down.
I blushed harder than I should've.

"You look great too Matt."
"You know Troye if you'd like to catch up or something I'm free like in 25 minutes?"
I was flattered at the question but I couldn't do that to Adam.

"I actually already have a boyfriend, so maybe not."

"Well maybe someday we can just do it as friends no ?"
"That would be great maybe next Saturday cause right now I'm about to be late for my date actually."

"Okay sounds good. See you then."
I say goodbye and forget about the coffee cause I didn't realize I wasted so much time walking to the Cafè.
I start heading to our spot.

As I get closer to our spot I see Adam waiting at the beach sitting.

I didn't realize I was nervous until I realized my palms were sweating.
'Calm the fuck down Troye, nothing bad is going to happen.'

Adam sees me and gets up with a warm smile.

"Hello beautiful." He tells me

I didn't really say anything back cause immediately my lips smash into his.

I let go and say, "Nice to see you Adam." And I leave him one last kiss on the forehead.

We start to head to our spot in the woods with our hands locked into each other's.

This is nice.

We reach our spot and we start to climb up our tree. I honestly didn't want to get dirty but at least I didn't look as bad as Adam. He somehow managed to get mud on his shoes.

I start to laugh even though it was even that funny but somehow I was laughing like it was the funniest think in the world right now.

Adam looked at me while I was still laughing like a retarded seal.
"Oh shut up you little butt." He tells me with a smile after at least a good minute of laughter.
I finally stop and tell him, "Well why don't you make me."
He looked at me with eyes that practically said 'Challenge accepted.'
And leaned towards me and kissed me.

I didn't like kissing Adam.....I loved it.
The way his lips magically somehow were perfect for mine. It felt like this was it. Sure Adam wasn't my first kiss, but I wouldn't mind having him as my last.

ADAM POV:

I know I wanted this to be a night to remember, but now it's going to be even harder to say goodbye.

I let go of Troye's lips after a good 10 minutes maybe. I think I just have to tell him one last time before I let go. Forever.

We just sit in silence watching the sunset until I finally spoke.

"Troye?"

"Yea Adam ?"

"I have to tell you something."

"What is it?"

He stared at me with his beautiful ocean like eyes. 'How the hell am I going to let him go? It's for the best though. My dad is capable of doing a lot of things. Who knows what he'll do it me. Or worse, what we'll he do to Troye?'

"Ummm I just wanted to say that these past few months have been the best and who knows what the future holds but I just wanted to say that I love you Troye."

"I love you Adam."

I leaned in for what could be our last kiss and I wanted to make it count.

We climb off the tree and I walk Troye home hand in hand.

As we approach his door I prepare myself to say the hardest goodbye in my life. I really hate to say this but Troye is a lot harder to say goodbye to then it was my mom. I loved her but Troye is the first person I've ever really loved. I would die for him if it came down to that.

"I love you Troye."

"I love you Adam."

I lean in for the final kiss.

I didn't want to leave his lips but after a good minute, I finally get myself to let go.

"I love you Troye, more than you know."

"I love you too Adam."

I place one small kiss on his lips before I go.

"Goodbye Troye."

I turn and to see him go inside his house. Once he's fully gone inside I start to walk home.

I didn't care this time, I don't just allow myself to cry, but I allow myself to sob my eyes out.
I reach the door steps and I say to myself before I go inside, 'Goodbye Troye.'

This was the last thing I said to Troye Sivan Mellet.