5: We met again.

Sometimes the Heart sees what is invisible to the eyes.

-Unknown

Don't forget to follow, vote & comment :)

~~~~~~~~

Amelia Greene's Pov

"Wow, that was one hell of a movie." Ash had an awestruck look on her face.

"Yeah, we should watch it again." I responded feeling the same as Ash.

"Oh my God, did you guys saw Chris Evans? He looked so yummy and ready to be devoured like a piece of candy... By me." Hannah said drooling. I look at her disgusted. Trust Hannah to be so boy obsessed. I love Chris Evans but not the way Hannah exclaimed.

"So, you guys hungry?" Jack said coming from behind me. He stood infront of us all and wait for our response. We all nodded our head almost automatically.

"What are we waiting for than, let's go." Jack ushered us towards the food court.

After school Jack came to pick me up and then Hannah while Ash said she'll meet us here. To say the movie was great would be an understatement, it was awesome. I loved it.

We entered the food court and took our seat. "Come on Am, let's get our food." Hannah said standing up from her seat. Whenever we visit a place that has self service we take turns to bring our food, last time it was Jack's and Ash's turn and today it was mine and Hannah's turn but I don't wanna move, the seat was so comfortable. Okay it may be not comfortable but I am tired.

"But I'm so tired, I don't wanna move." I whined and pouted. I know I would get my way, i always do.

Hannah looked hesitant at first but I saw her caving in and gave her my puppy dog eyes to make it impossible for her to decline. She groaned and rubbed her face with her palms and stated sternly, "Fine but I'm not going alone I can't carry all the food by myself. I'll need help." She huffed and gave me a look which clearly says 'convince either Jack or Ashley to come with me'.

"Jack will go, won't you Jack?" I asked him sweetly and smiled. He looked back and forth between Hannah and me and then Ashley who looked everywhere but at him while Hannah gave him an impatient look tapping her wrist as if to say tick tock tick tock but she had no watch on her hand and me on the other hand gave him a hopeful look.

"Please Jacky. All these walking made me so tired. Please just this once. I'll do it for you next time." And it was in fact very true that I was tired which just shows I don't exercise or was active in any sport.

"Fine only because you said it nicely." He sighed in defeat but gave me a smile nonetheless and ruffled my hair.

"Hey, don't touch my hair." I swatted his hand away and patted my hair back in place. He chuckled in response and stood up.

"So what would you like have, kind lady?" Jack feigned in a horrible British accent and even bowed a little to complete his act. I giggled at his failed attempt while Ashley and Hannah were laughing like hyenas. Everyone looked at them as if they were crazy to which both of them sent a hard glare towards them which made them turn their heads quickly.

"I'm glad you all find this so funny. Wow, I'm so lucky to have a friend like you guys." Jack said sarcastically which only made Hannah and Ashley to laughed harder.

"Sorry Jack." I mumbled giving him a small smile.

"Well, at least I've got one decent friend, unlike you too." Jack gave them a glare which made them shut up instantly and they both mumbled a sorry.