39: Dinner.

Amelia Greene's Pov

Being in Zander's arm was something I would never be tired of. He was big, warm and soft and comfy.

After hearing what had happened that night, which was totally not what i had expected might be the cause of their fight, everything was making sense now, why Zander wouldn't be happy when I was anywhere near Jason.

And Ryan Parker too.

"How did you know Ryan Parker likes me?" I asked drinking the water from the glass that Zander had so kindly poured for me.

We were in his kitchen and it was a huge Kitchen. Just how rich were they?

"Anyone who sees him while talking he is talking you can say he likes you." Zander said rolling his eyes.

"I never noticed." I mused over what he had said.

"I know." Zander said monotonously and added. "It's either you can't see or you don't wanna see it." He said shrugging.

I sighed at what he had said. "I seriously didn't knew." I mumbled

Zander walked towards me and took me in his arms. I buried my face on his chest and smelled the familiar and my favourite cologne.

"So you had liked me even before that party?" I asked him smiling cheekily.

He grinned at my question and answered, "Yes." That was it, he didn't elaborate further. I wanted for him to explain but he didn't.

"And?" I pressed him to tell me how and when but he smirked looking at my impatient face.

"And what?" Zander asked still smirking. He clearly knows what I was asking and want to know but he just love to teased me.

"You know what. Tell me since when and how." I grinned at him.

He chuckled looking at my excited face. "Do you remember the first time we met?" At his question my eyes widen and I let out a shock gasp.

"It was love at first sight?" I asked feeling my heart soar. That was just so...romantic?

I didn't expect Zander to be a 'love at first sight' kind of person.

"You wish." Zander scoffed looking at my reaction. My face fell at that.

"Then?" I pouted.

He kissed my pout and smirked. "I wouldn't say love at first but yes I was attracted to you since then and when I saw you at school let's just say... I wanted you." He finished with a soft smile.

"Then why were you so rude to me?" I asked remembering his rudeness towards me.

"Because I was confuse." He said whispering and then continued, "The things you made me feel, it wasn't something I was use to so I tried to hate you but we all know how that turned out." He said chuckling.

I smiled shyly at what he had said.

"And I also know that you..." Zander started, his tone clipped. I looked up at him at his sudden change in tone. I waited for him to complete his sentence.

"You used to like Dylan." Zander looked all over my face searching for what, I don't know.

"That's..I used to... But how did.." I sputtered shock at how he knew about that.

"Kyle." Zander replied and didn't explain how Kyle knew about that and I didn't even ask.

"I don't like him anymore." I said with earnestness. And that was the truth, I might have liked Dylan but I don't anymore, at least not in a girl-boy like like, I like him as a friend.