2: Mr. Chocolate.

She's every kind of beautiful

But not for every kind of guy.

- Unknown

So this is the second chapter.

Follow, vote and comment :)

_ _ _ _ _

Amelia Greene's Pov

"I do not."

"You do."

"I do not."

"You do and that's final." Hannah yelled and looked at me with her sly smirk. I kept quiet because I know she was saying the truth. When she realised I didn't say anything. She gave me that 'i know you like him' look. I sighed helplessly.

*Flashback- 20 minutes ago*

After yesterday's incident with Hulk, my back hurts but thank god I didn't hit my head. And mom gave me a spray to ease the pain and after I slept it off, it hurts less now.

Today the day started as always with Hulk licking and pouncing on me. Then Hannah came to pick me up and as we were driving to school Hannah suddenly pop the question out of nowhere.

"So what are you gonna do about it?" She asked excitedly. I was confused at to what she's talking about I tried remembering all the possible things as to what she's talking about but nothing came to my Mind.

"About what?" I asked utterly confused at her question. She rolled her eyes at my question.

"You know, about Dylan." She said emphasising the name Dylan. What was she talking about?

"What about Dylan?" I asked still confused. She sighed exasperatedly and started murmuring something about 'naive' and 'Ignorant'. What was she talking about. I was clueless.

"You like him." She cried out as if she wanna make that sentence tattooed in my head.

Ohhhh..

That's what she's talking about. I like Dyla- wait what? I like Dylan?

"I do not." I said and shook my head just to prove my point.

"You do." She said giving me her sly smirk. And that's how our bickering start.

End of flashback*

I didn't say anything after that and she was more than happy to win the argument and she always win all the arguments.

We reached school and after parking the car, we came out of it. Hannah was still smiling from ear to ear and slung her hand over my shoulders.

"Sooooooo...?" Hannah said dragging the o.

I sighed in defeat as it was impossible to get her off my back without letting her hear what she wanna hear.

"Fine, I like him." I said at last and she opened her mouth to say something but I cut her off before she could say anything.

"No." I stated firmly. She raised an eyebrow at my answer to her unasked question.

"But I didn't even say anything."

"I know what you're gonna say so no, I don't want you to do anything about it. It's just a small crush and I know this feelings will go away as quickly as it has developed." I told her softly to make her understand what I want.

"But-" She was about to say something but I cut her off again.

"Please Han, leave it. If I feel like I need your help in this than I'll ask you for it but please don't push it." I literally begged her with puppy dog eyes.