31: Sneaky.

Amelia Greene's Pov

"Your boyfriend is here." Hannah whispered in my ear but it was loud enough to reach Ashley's ear as she sent a wink my way.

We were currently standing infront of my locker, I was taking my book out. After that whole kissing scene infront of Clair yesterday, I quickly said my good byes and went home and the first thing I did was have a conference call with Hannah and Ashley. I told them everything that happen and even about the kiss. They were happy for me and that made me happy.

Now only Jack needs to know about it and I will tell him today.

Even before I could turn around I felt him behind me and then he wrapped his arms around my waist and gave a light kiss on my shoulder. I titled my head to look at him with a smile on my face.

"Morning." Zander whispered staring at my eyes and lean in to kiss me but was stopped by Hannah who pulled me away from Zander.

"None of that infront of me." Hannah was acting like a mother hen while Ashley snorted. "Like you don't suck faces with Ryan."

Hannah slapped Ashley's arm and grumbled something under her breathe. Zander took that distraction as his opportunity to pull md again towards him.

I huffed feeling annoyed with this pulling game and also the stares from the fellow students was making me more irritated.

"Hey, give her back." Hannah tried to pull me again but couldn't because Zander turned his body a little making Hannah grasp the air instead.

"She's my girlfriend so no I wouldn't." Zander scowled at her.

"She's my best friend." Hannah said with her arms crossed and held her head high as if she had just won a trophy.

Ashley rolled her eyes at Hannah. "Hannah, come on, let's get to class." Ashley tried to pull Hannah by her arm. Hannah was about to say something but snapped her mouth shut when Ryan came up to us.

"Ryan." Hannah squealed and hugged him like her life depended on it making Ashley snort and roll her eyes at her.

And not long after, they started kissing in the hallway without any care that people are watching them.

"And to think she was the one stopping me from kissing you." Zander sighed and pulled me towards the direction of our first class.

***

1 week later...

"Good Morning, sweetheart." Zander whispered in my ear, hugging me from behind. I smiled and lean back more into him whispering a good morning back. I closed my locker and turned around to face him.

He kept his hands on my waist and smiled down at me. It was like his daily routine. Always hold me from behind and wish me good morning. At first, I would jump in fright but now I'm getting use to it and also to the stares I get.

I guess, dating the most popular guy of the school comes with all these burning gaze and gossips but I don't let it effect me and so far everything was good between us.

I'm happy with him, he makes me happy and I hope I make him happy too.

Zander lean down and kissed me on my lips, I pulled back when he tried to take it further making me groan in annoyance.

Even though, I'm used to the staring and gossips I'm not use to PDA so I tried to keep it as minimum as possible in front of people but Zander don't think like that.

As he says, he wants to let everyone know that I am his. As if I am some kind of possession of his.

"I will make sure to make you use to it." Zander whispered against my lips and gave it a light peck it. He pulled away a little, making me bite my lips at what he had just said. I don't think I will ever be use to kiss or make put infront of all the peering eyes surrounding us.