21: Neighbours.

This chapter is dedicated to @SadafShaikh212 who have supported this story and is still. Thank you so much and hope you like this chapter.

(Unedited)

Amelia Greene's Pov

I opened the front door of my house and dragged my sleepy and tired body in the house. I couldn't sleep yesterday because of Zander and regret of not agreeing to go on a date with him.

I spent the whole day wallowing in self pity and how I should have just went on a date with him. Because it will be my first date and to be honest, I wanted my first date to be with the person I like and I like Zander so I really wished I could change my decision.

When I woke up today, I made a decision to talk with Zander and then agree on the date if he still wants to go but he was not at school today. I asked Kyle about him but he said he is busy in some work.

I groaned out and dragged my fatigue filled body inside my room and then drop on my bed with a sigh, feeling relax and content but it was cut short when Hulk came pounding up the stairs and in my unlocked room. He got on top of me, making me released a groan as I pushed him slowly off of me.

He barked and bent his head to pick up the lease which he had surely brought along with him. "You want to go on a walk?" I asked releasing a yawn. He barked once in response as his tongue was out and his tail flicking from one side to another.

"Now?" I asked again. I know it's stupid that I'm talking with a dog but I'm used to it and I always talk with Hulk. He barked again making me sigh heavily as i had to take him on a walk now. I stood up and walked in my bathroom to freshen up. I decided to change out of my clothes and wearing something comfortable.

I wore a loose purple T-shirt that had book lover and books printed on it and paired it with my black yoga pants. I stepped on my flip flops and hooked the leased on Hulk's collar. All the time he was waiting patiently for me.

"Let's go boy." He stood up and walked out the my room with me following behind him closely holding his lease. I locked the front door and then we went on an hour walk.

By the time I reached home, my legs were killing me as it hurts from so much walking even though we had stopped in the park and rest, my previous tiredness and now the long walk had taken a toll on my body. I know I would be looking like a mess now, I just need a long shower and my bed now but before I could opened my front door, a voice called me making my hand freeze on the knob.

"Amelia."

I turned around slowly when I recognised his voice. I couldn't help the smile that stretched on my lips as I took in his form.

"Jayden." He came running towards me but stopped when hulk barked loudly at him. His eyes grew wide and he took a step back quickly. "Hulk, be a good boy." I scolded Hulk as he had now scared Jayden. Hulk made a whining sound and sat down beside me with his head on his paws.

I smiled as called Jayden forward. "You can come now, he won't do anything." I reassured him when he looked hesitant and he took small steps towards me all the while his eyes were on Hulk and then me, I gave him a smile and he too smiled a little.

He was now infront of me as I kneeled to reached his height. "How are you Jay?" I asked him sweetly with a smile. He smiled shyly at me as he answered. "I'm fine." I grin at his reply as his cheeks turned pink and he looked so cute but my smile vanished almost instantly in sudden realisation.

"Wait, why are you here and why are you roaming alone? Is anyone with you?" I asked him in hurry as I realised he was alone. He shook his head and answered. "My mom is with me."