30: Babysit & kiss.

Amelia Greene's Pov

I swirled around again doing that classic princess step that I have seen many a times in a Disney princess movie. I sang along with the song that was blasting through my earpiece to my ear.

I was listening to "Starving" by Hailee steinfeld. I twirled around when the beat came and started making up random steps.

My dancing came to a halt when the song stopped and my ringtone rang. I looked at the caller id and automatically a smile formed on my lips.

"Hello." I said breathlessly due to all the dancing I was doing just a few seconds ago.

"Hey." A deep voice said from the other side. The voice that I know so well. "What were you doing?" Zander asked.

"Nothing." I replied quickly. There was silence on the other side for a few seconds before I heard him laughing making me go red even though he can't see me.

"Why are you laughing?" I grumbled knowing really well I am reason behind it.

"You seriously should quit trying to lie when you can't, sweetheart." He taunted me making me grumbled profanities under my breath.

***

After talking with Zander, I did my homework and watched some tv.

I was back to my room, with my back on my bed and my front facing the poster covered ceiling. I have nothing to do, it's Sunday, both Jack and Hannah are busy, Ash and Drew are holed up in their apartment, they said I could visit them anytime but I don't want to go there alone because I will be left out and they both would be in their own world.

Zander is hanging out with his friends. He asked me to join them and that he would come pick me up when he had called me a few hours back but I declined because I don't wanna be that kinda girlfriend who sticks with his boyfriend wherever he goes.

Girlfriend, I smiled at the word.

It has only been a few days to our relationship and Zander is the best boyfriend ever and i am really happy.

I was brought out of my daydream when the front doorbell rang. I walked out of my room and quickly ran down the stairs to answer the door. I heard mum say something from her closed bedroom, probably something about me running down the stairs. She hates it when I do that because she is scared I will fall down but I hate never.

I yelled a sorry and walked towards the front door to opened it when it rang again. As soon as I opened the door it was none other that Clair smiling brightly and looking flawless as always.

"Hey, Amy." She greeted me with a bright smile but she looked worried about something.

"Clair, come in." I opened the door wider for her to enter but she shook her head.

"No, that's okay. I'm in a hurry." And that's when I notice her outfit. She was dressed in a tight black dress that fits her perfectly and her make up was on.

"Okay." I was confuse as to if she was in a hurry then what she was doing here, outside my house.

"I need you." She suddenly cried in panic making me back away from her in worry.

"Oookay."

"Julia was suppose to be here ten minutes ago but she still didn't turn up and I can't leave Jayden alone at home but also I really have to go to this dinner party if I don't go then my boss will have my head because it is really important for him but Jayden will be alo-"

"Clair." I called her name out and shook her shoulders to calm her down because she was ranting and panic was written all over her face. "Calm down. Deep breaths, in and out." She calmed down and breath in and out slowly following me as I showed her how to do it.