Epilogue.

Amelia Greene's Pov

"I need cold water." Hannah said plopping herself on the couch.

Ryan raised an eyebrow at her laying form on the couch. "I thought you need cold water."

Hannah cocked her head and pouted blinking innocently up at Ryan. Ryan sighed and walked into our new kitchen.

Yep, our new kitchen.

We had rent an apartment near our college and by we I mean Zander, me, Hannah and Ryan. The apartment was fancy and beautiful. It had three bedrooms with an attached bathroom, a kitchen and a sitting room.

"I kept our luggage in our room." Zander said hugging me from behind and placed a kissed behind my ear.

"Our room?" I asked tilting my head to look at his face.

"Ye-"

"Oh Amy." Hannah cut Zander off and rolled her eyes at me.

"What?" I asked her.

"One day or the other, you guys are gonna do it." Hannah wiggled her eyes suggestive and Zander's chest vibrated as he chuckled.

I scrunched up my nose and Hannah rolled her eyes. "You will get use to it and also you're only sharing a room." Hannah said and sat up when she saw Ryan coming out of the kitchen with a class of cold water.

"Thank you." She murmured accepting the glass from Ryan's hand.

"She is right." Zander whispered in my ear and squeezed my waist a little.

I grew red at what he was implying but kept my mouth shut because I don't know what to say.

We heard a loud bang, our apartment door opened and all our head snapped at the noise. Kyle was panting heavily with his hands on his knees.

"What's wrong?" Ryan asked raising an eyebrow in his direction but Kyle was busy trying to catch his breath to answer him.

"Did you get in some kind of trouble?" Zander asked but Kyle was still panting.

Kyle closed the door slowly and walked further into the apartment. He was holding his stomach and panting.

"I need...wa...water." Kyle said panting. He saw the glass of cold water on Hannah's hand and in a flash he snatched it from her hand and drank it.

"Hey, that's mine." Hannah complained but the glass was already empty.

"Thank you so much." Kyle said handing the glass back to Hannah. Hannah gaped at him but still took the glass from his hand.

"Can you talk now?" Ryan rolled his eyes.

Kyle was breathing normally now. He grinned widely and made himself comfortable on the couch.

Zander pulled away from behind me and held my wrist pulling me towards the loveseat. Ryan sat down beside Hannah and pulled her close.

"Are you gonna tell us why you were panting like a dog?" Hannah raised an eyebrow.

I snuggled more at Zander's side and looked at Kyle curiously.

"You won't believe who I just saw." Kyle said looking at all of us excitedly.

"Where?" Ryan asked while Hannah said at the same time. "Justin Bieber?" Kyle gave Hannah a bored look and turned to Ryan.

Hannah scowled.

"At the girls dorm room." Kyle grinned cheekily.

"You are such a prick." Zander said shaking his head at him.