14: Jason Fort.

Amelia Greene's Pov

"Am, when will you be coming over?" Hannah asked from the other side of the call.

"I guess I'll be over your house by noon." I looked at the clock, which showed 9:20 am.

"Okay, you want me to pick you up?" She offered.

"Yeah thank you." I grinned nodding my head even though she couldn't see me.

"Okay then I'll be around your house by 11:45 (am)?"

"Sure."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye." I ended the call taking out the clothes I would take with me while staying at Hannah's house for the weekend.

It was Saturday and also the day I would spent my weekend at Hannah's house. Since that car ride with Zander I haven't seen him much because of his football practice which means I haven't seen Jack and Ashley much too.

I miss them.

"Amy would you come down for a minute?" Mom yelled from downstairs.

"Coming mom." I exited my bedroom and towards the study where my mom was.

******

"When are you going to Hannah's house?" Mom asked while keeping a book on the shelf.

When she called me earlier, she wanted my help in cleaning her study which I happily agreed as it wasn't much of a work, just a couple of things to be arranged and cleaned while the books to be placed according to alphabetical order.

"Um.. Hannah said she'll come pick me up at around 11:45 but it's still thirty past ten." I answered glancing behind her to the huge clock that was placed behind her desk. She nodded her head and continued her work.

After helping mom in cleaning the study, we sat on the lounge room sipping on the lemonade that mom had made for both of us.

It was already 11:40, Hannah would be here in few minutes.

"How is school, Amy?" Mom asked with a teasing smile.

"It's good, nothing new." I shrugged my shoulders ignoring her smile.

"That's it?" She sounded disappointed for some reason.

"Yeah that's it. What did you expect then?" I asked her curiously.

"I thought that since it's your senior year you'll be having fun at school." She said emphasising the word fun. I gave her a confused stare. "I have fun." I said taking a sip from the refreshing drink that was in my hand.

"Not that fun." My mom rolled her eyes and chuckled.

"Then?" I knitted my eyebrows in confusion.

"I meant parties, dates and... Boyfriend?" She sat there calmly and tried to gauge my reaction at her question.

"Shouldn't you be the one who should stop me from doing that?" I questioned her with a raised eyebrow.

"I know but it's your final year and so far I know you haven't been in any party..."

"I have been to parties." I cut her off. To which she raised an eyebrow at me with the 'really' look. I nodded my head sure about myself.

"Which party?" She asked surprised.

"I went to Hannah's and Jack's birthday parties." I state grinning with a triumph look on my face. Mom started laughing and my smile flatter a bit.

"I didn't meant those parties." She said after her laughter died down with a shake of her head. "I meant that high school parties." She continued. My mouth formed an 'o' in understanding to which she chuckled lightly.