Chapter 3: Officially Kidnapped

Chapter 3: Officially kidnapped

It turned to night, realizing I've cried myself to sleep. I woke from a peaceful dream of me being happy and safe at home, Jason didn't exist. Suddenly, I felt my arm being slapped. "OW!" I sat up quickly. "Good evening." I looked up at Jason smiling at me. I stroked my arm. "Hungry?" I stared at him, not saying a word. He grabbed my arm and pulled me up. "DON'T TOUCH ME!" I pushed my arm away.
"Hey, don't be feisty! It's dinner time." He grabbed my arm again, dragging me out of the room and into a kitchen. He sat me down on a chair, tying my ankles to the chair with ropes. He walked around to the other side of the table and sat infront of me. I sighed and looked down at the food.

"MCDONALDS?! REALLY?!" Jason laughed. "You can get anything when you threaten with a gun y'know, plus I wanted a burger" I gave Jason an evil stare. "Hurry up and eat babe!"
"MY NAME IS NOT BABE!" I went to stand up but remembered my ankles were tied to the chair. "Then what is your name?" I took a deep breath, trying my best to relax. I sat there, watching Jason staring at me. "You didn't answer me babe."
"JESS OKAY MY NAME IS JESS!" I heard a door open beside me and out walked the man who kidnapped me. He sat beside me. "Hey babe"
"MY NAME IS NOT BABE!" Jason laughed at the man. "Knock it off, Johnson! Obviously it upsets the poor girl..." I growled at Jason. I watched both of them pig out on their food. I sighed and pushed my food away. "I'm not hungry..." Jason looked at me angrily and stood up. He came over to me and untied the ropes from my ankles and grabbed my by my arms. He walked me over to the cold, dark room and I was locked inside, yet again.

I sat on the bed and looked down at my smashed up phone. A tear dropped onto it. "What's wrong?" I looked up and saw Jason standing in the doorway. I ignored him. Jason walked in, closing the door behind him. I saw him sit beside me on the bed. I looked at him. "I wanna go home..." He rested his hand ontop of my leg. "Don't touch me!" I slapped his hand away.
"Why so feisty?!" I moved away from him. I heard him sigh. "It's gonna be cold tonight so... here" He threw a big blanket at me. I looked up at him. "I got work to do now so... see you in a bit..."
"Why are you being nice to me now?"
Jason looked down, not answering. He shook his head getting up. He closed the door and locked it behind him. I sat there confused. I sighed and laid down, pulling the blanket Jason gave me over me. I could hear the radio out in the kitchen where Jason and Johnson were just very faintly.

"A young teenage girl has been kidnapped by criminal Jason McCann. There is no information aa to where they are now. Police are trying to track down Jason and the young girl" I heard the radio turn off. I started to tear up. I heard Jason's voice "They'll never see that young girl ever again. Ever." I broke down crying. All I wanted was to go home and be safe. Why couldn't it of been Lisa who got kidnapped? She would've had the time of her life. She 'loved' Jason. As a matter of fact, 5 minutes with Jason, he would only drop her back home unable to stand her...

Suddenly I heard the door open again. I sat up. It was Jason again. He closed and locked the door behind him. I watched him as he took his shirt off. My eyes widened as I looked at his torso. I had to admit, he had nice abs. "What are you doing...?" I backed up against the wall as he came close to me, almost ontop of me. He didn't say a word as he pinned me against the wall. I felt him press his body onto mine. "GET OFF ME YOU FREAK!!" I pushed him, causing him to fall to the ground. I gasped and covered my mouth. He gave me a look like he was about to pull out his gun and kill me then and there. My back was glued to the wall. He got up and punched me in the jaw. "OWWWW!!" I fell onto the bed and held my jaw. I was in tears. "I SAID, YOU DO WHAT I WANT YOU TO DO!" He started yelling at me. He grabbed me and pulled me up. "NOW, WE'RE GONNA DO THIS, AND YOU'RE GONNA-"

Something cut him off. He let go of me and he backed up, frozen on the spot. I looked at him in confusion, then suddenly I heard sirens. "SHIT" Jason quickly grabbed his shirt and put it back on. Jason grabbed me as he led me out the back door. Johnson was following us. I saw police were around his van. "HELP!!" Jason covered my mouth. "INTO THE FOREST!!" Jason had me in a tight grip, so tight I was barely breathing. We ran into a dark forest, and now I was more scared than ever.

What was gonna happen? Were we gonna get caught? What was Jason gonna do to me...