Chapter 19: Rock Climbing

JASON'S P.O.V
I saw some cops walking down towards the beach to us. "JASON WHAT DO WE DO?!" I looked over at the cops, then over to forest. "We won't be able to make it to the forest without being seen." I grabbed Jess's arm running down the other side of the beach. We came to a rock wall. "DEAD END" I looked behind us and saw a bunch of cops scanning the beach for us. I looked up at the rock wall. "Jess are you a good climber?"
"No!"
"Well you're about to learn."

I picked Jess up and helped her up the wall. I climbed up with her. "Just one foot at a time Jess, take it easy" I watched as Jess was slowly climbing up the rock wall. I heard a voice in the distance behind us. "HEY! THERE THEY ARE!" I looked behind us and saw the cops running towards the rock wall. "JESS. FASTER!" Jess screamed and started to panic as she climbed up the wall. I stayed underneath her, giving her a boost. I looked down and saw the officers starting to climb. "FASTER! GO GO GO!" Jess climbed faster. I gave her a last push helping her reach the top. She smiled down at me, reaching her hand out to me. I went to grab it, until I felt someone grab my ankle pulling me down. "JASON!" I looked down and saw a cop gripping onto me.

JESS'S P.O.V
I panicked as I was watching Jason trying to be pulled down the wall. Jason was holding onto a rock, trying to shake the guy off of his leg. I saw the other officers climb up fast. I decided to climb back down the wall, biting on the guys hand. He screamed, letting go of Jason's ankle. I gave Jason a boost getting him to reach the top and I climbed up after him. We went to run, but there were cops already up the top, pointing their guns at Jason.

"JASON MCCANN GET ON YOUR KNEES AND PUT YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR HEAD!" I watched Jason slowly get on his knees and slowly putting his hands behind his head. They walked closer, until I heard a shotgun being fired and I watched them fall to the ground. I helped Jason up as he looked around. Suddenly, we saw Matt standing there with a shotgun.

"I got your backs!" Matt gave us a smile and a salute, walking back to his caravan. I hugged Jason super tight, I was scared that I almost lost him again. I pulled back, looking over the ocean. "Come on." I looked at Jason. "Lets go back into Matts" Jason held my hand as we walked back into Matt's. We walking inside. "Hey little dudes, comin to the beach party tonight?"
"Beach party...?"
"Yeah tonight. You came at a good time. It's a massive party man"
"We'll be there." Jason smiled. I sighed. "I guess we can go..." I've never been to a beach party before. Wouldn't everyone freak out when they see Jason? Guess I'd have to wait and see...