Chapter 17: Beach date

JESS'S P.O.V
I was walking along the beach hand-in-hand with Jason through the calm and gentle breeze. The sound of the waves were so relaxing. Jason put his arm around my neck pulling me closer to him. I screamed playfully as I pushed him away from me. He smiled, picking up a handful of sand. "What are you doing with that..." He gave me an evil grin. "JASON NO!!" I screamed, running down the beach with Jason running after me. I felt him tackle me down into the sand. We were both laughing as he layed ontop of me. He leaned in, giving me a gentle kiss. "Pfft. you're meant to be a criminal, hating beaches and hating girls not falling in love with them walking along beaches!" I sighed happily. It was too bad people didn't really see who Jason REALLY was. Sweet... cute... lovable.. gentle... to me, he wasn't a criminal at all.

"Jess guess what?"
"What?"
"I love you."
"I love you too..." We both smiled, laying beside each other in the sand looking up at the clouds in the sky. "Hey, that one looks likes an elephant!" I pointed to it showing it to Jason. "Looks like a cotton ball to me..." I laughed. I layed on my side to face Jason. "So, mr. bad boy..." He shook his head rolling his eyes. "Can I confess something to you Jess...?"
"Yeah...?" He sat up, and I sat up beside him. "I..." he sighed. "I don't wanna be a criminal anymore. I wanna be a normal teenage boy, I wanna spend the rest of my life with you..." He pulled the gun he had out from his jacket. He got up, walking towards the water. "Jason what are you doing?" I watched him throw the gun as far as he could into the water. I watched as it sunk right to the bottom. I smiled, getting up and tackling Jason into a hug causing him to fall into the water. I laughed.

"Sorry!" He shook his head sitting up. I watched as he took his jacket off, then his shirt. "You are going to get it Jess..." He got up putting me over his shoulder. "JASON!!!" He threw me down into the water. I was soaking wet. "Jason!" I pouted while he laughed at me. I grabbed him and pulled him down into the water with me. "JESS!"
"Looks like we're even now!" Jason smiled shaking his head. I watched as he swam under the water, pulling me down with him. We held our breath as we faced each other. We leaned in, having an under water kiss. We both came back up still in the kiss. I felt his tongue playing with mine again as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him back. We kissed for about 5 minutes straight. We pulled back. I looked over the water.

"Jason look! Dolphins!!" Jason had a look. "Oh yeah!" We both watched the dolphins play in the water with Jason resting his arm around my waist. This date, was perfect. I hope it never ended.

JASON'S P.O.V
The date at the beach with Jess was the best thing I've ever done in my life. I was sick of being on the run, being a criminal. I thought if we stayed here forever, me and Jess could start a new life. I mean, this place was in the near middle of no where and it was perfect. No one would really know who I was here anyway. This place was perfect. Jess and I walked back up to the sand sitting down. We were soaking wet. The sun started to set. We sat on the beach watching the sun go down. "This has been the best date ever..." Jess looked up at me and smiled. "I know..."

As the sun went down, it started to get cold, so me and Jess called it a day and walked back inside to Matts. "Hey Matt have you got any spare clothes?" "Oh sure little dude just check in my closet in my room." I went into Matts room, looking through his closet. I tossed out a pair of sweatpants. I couldn't really be bothered putting a shirt on, so I just kept it off. I tossed my wet pair of jeans in the bathroom and put on the sweatpants. I got out another pair and tossed them to Jess. I pulled out a nice sweat shirt and tossed that to Jess too. "Thanks Jason." I smiled as I looked away as Jess got dressed. "I'm dressed now!" I turned around and hugged Jess, kissing her cheek. Yep. I was definitely in love with this girl. Goodbye criminal image, hello new Jason.

JESS'S P.O.V
I tied my wet hair back with my hair tie. I yawned, feeling sleepy. "Hey, Matt?"
"Yeah little girly?" I giggled.
"My name's Jess."
"I'm sorry, Jess can I help you?"
"Is there a spare room for me and Jason?"
"Oh sure little bro! down the little hall, take a left, you're there." I smiled. "Thanks!" I looked at Jason who was yawning too. "Jess, I need some sleep..."
"Mmm me too..." I took Jason's hand and led him to the spare room. I sat on the bed as I yawned again. Jason layed down on one side, as I pulled the blanket over us, snuggling up into his arms. "Night night Jason..."
"Goodnight Jess..." I felt him kiss my forehead as I closed my eyes, falling asleep. Everything, was perfect. Nothing could spoil this moment... could it?