Chapter 24: Lisa's back

JESS'S P.O.V
I couldn't wait for Lisa to visit, to tell her my amazing adventure I've been having with Jason. I sat on the chair next to Jason's bed. He was still knocked out. I held his hand, watching him in a peaceful sleep. I knew when he woke up, the pain will be gone and he'll be okay. The bruise on his stomach still looked painful though. I sighed laying my body across Jason's legs. I looked at him. I thought as soon as he saw his wrist, he'd freak out and faint again. I giggled to myself. I played with Jason's fingers until I heard a knock on the door. I walked over, opening it. "JESS!"
"LISA!!" We hugged each other tightly. Lisa looked over at Jason. "Oh shhhh he's sleeping..."
"Actually, he fainted when the nurse gave him a needle." I laughed.
"Awww that is so cute!" Lisa walked in and sat on the chair.

"So tell me everything! Where did you guys go after you left?"
"Well... we hid out in a caravan park. There, Johnson's old friend Matt took us in and hid us."
"What was he like?!"
"He was... weird. The way he talked, you could definitely tell he was a surfer." I giggled. "Next day, Jason took me to the beach, we had a date, then the cops came..."
"Ugh I hate them so much like they spoil yours and Jason's moments!"
"I know. Well, we had to climb a rock wall, then Matt shot them. That night we had a beach party. Jason slow danced with me..." Lisa looked at me giving me a 'that is so cute!' look. "Then, we had a fight... cause I thought he was using me but turns out, he really does love me... because when I tried walking back into town a guy tried to kidnap me but Jason came just in time and saved me... the guy punched him really hard in the stomach so now here we are!"
"Sounds like fun!" I smiled.

I heard a groan come from Jason as I saw his eyes starting to open. "Jess...?" He looked over to me. "Hey baby."
"What happened?"
"You fainted when the nurse tried to give you the needle." Jason started to laugh at himself looking down at his wrist. He went wide eyed, staring at the drip taped to his wrist. "Aww Jason it's alright, it's over... how are you feeling? Pain gone?"
"Y-yeah the pains gone...." Jason couldn't stop staring at his wrist. Lisa giggled. I rolled my eyes. "Jason it's okay. The nurse will take it out soon." I grabbed hold of his hand playing with his fingers.

JASON'S P.O.V
I was kinda embarrassed at myself for fainting, the drip in my arm made me feel dizzy all over again though. I looked over and saw Lisa was here too. "Oh hey Lisa..."
"Hi Jason! How are you?"
"I'm okay... I guess..." I remembered my stomach. The pain was all gone. I felt back to normal. I yawned. "What time is it..."
"It's 7am..." I rubbed my eyes. I felt sleepy. "Does this pain killing stuff make you sleepy..." Jess let out a little laugh. "It might." I yawned again.

I could see out to the desk. I saw cops. "OH NO."
"What...?"
"THERE'S COPS HERE!!" Jess looked out to the desk. She got up quickly, closing and locking my door. "What are they doing here?!"
"I don't know the doctors must've called the cops!" I gulped as I heard a knock at the door. I was doomed...