Caught//12

Jaxon's POV

Ethan and I got home yesterday! Thank god. Personally I hate the meetings we have to go to, Gray got lucky this time.

Its about 7 in the morning, and I'm wide awake unfortunately, I guess that means gym time. Me and the guys use to work out almost daily but since my little sister moved in we are all, all over the place.

Ethan was out in the living room playing video games when I came out of my room, "Dude, what are you doing up?"

"I think the time changed fucked with us, I've been up since like 5." Ethan replied.

"Wanna hit the gym? Ill wake up Gray and see if he wants to tag along." I said walking towards Gray's room.

"Yeah Ill go, but hey I already tried to go in there, he locked the door!" Ethan was up following me while I still tried to open the door handle. "See, I don't know why though, he never does."

"Maybe he got tired of you waking him up and putting rat traps all over the floor." I shot him a glare as we headed out the front door.

"Highly doubt it."

Grayson's POV

I could hear Ethan and Jaxon talking outside my door about hitting the gym, I'm literally so thankful that I locked that door last night. I defiantly was not in a working out mood, due to my workout last night with Emma. I smirked to myself.

I'm actually surprised they didn't go into her room and try to wake her up, but I was glad they didn't considering she is currently naked and asleep on my chest.

But unfortunately I have to wake her up so we don't get caught. "Emma..." I whispered in her ear while rubbing her back. She grunts and barriers her head into my neck. "Come on we have to get up, Jaxon and Ethan just left for the gym."

"Yeah which means I still have about an hour minimum before I need to move." She smiled and gripped onto me tighter.

"True, but if we get up now... we can go get breakfast." She lifted her head looking at me, really thinking about it.

"Or you could just make us breakfast and we can watch a movie on the couch!" Well I guess I didn't have much of an option, but her idea did seem better. Emma jumped off me and grabbed the sheet covering herself. "Don't look!" I just starred shaking my head as she ran out of my bedroom with her little butt showing.

------

Ethan's POV

Jaxon and I finished out workout, and headed back up to the apartment.

"oh hey I have to grab something from my car really quick you can go ahead and head upstairs." Jaxon ran out to the parking garage.

I guess ill just go wake up Gray. I made it too the door and could hear the TV on, someone's awake. I was surprised when I opened the door and saw Emma on my brother's lap, swallowing his face...

"When did this happen?!" Emma fell back onto the floor hitting her head as Grayson jumped up.

"OOWW GRAYSON!" Emma grabbed the back of her head cringing in pain.

Gray reached down for her, and pulling her onto his lap, "Oh god Em, I'm sorry baby" He kissed her head. "Wait Ethan, where's Jaxon."

"Probably making his way up here, he just ran out to the parking garage really quick." I can't believe they are actually together now. I always knew they liked each other but this is kind of great. Emma's defiantly way better than Maria.

"Shit, Ethan please don't say anything!" Gray said getting up and setting Emma down.

"Jaxon will literally kick me out Ethan please!' She added still holding onto her head.

''I won't say anything," I went over and sat by Emma looking at her head while Grayson got ice for her. "Wait... is Emma the reason your door was locked this morning!?"

"Yes...." They both said simultaneously. HAHAH yeah if Jaxon finds out they are both dead.

"NICCCCEEEE!" I high fived my brother. I mean Emma's a pretty good looking girl.

The front door opened and Jaxon saw both me and Gray sitting with Emma while she was holding the ice pack to her head.

"What happened to you now?" She seems to be super clumsy so I think at this point what ever her and Grayson come up with is believable.

''Grayson pushed me off the couch." She stated. I mean it was the truth, so I guess that works.

"dude?" Jaxon through his arms up.

I guess Ill be keeping secrets from now on...