Fighter//14

Emma's POV

"Ethan, he called me a slut. If he wants a slut, ill give him a slut." I told him as I looked through my closet for something revealing to wear.

Ethan was just sitting on my bed watching me, "I just think you should be careful of what you do, you might regret it."

"I highly doubt it, I mean I'm not going to go sleeping around, but I'm going to make it seem like I am."

"Yeah, but that could backfire. What if you get a bad rep, plus Jaxon's going to be there tonight! What if you're out there going from guy to guy and he see's you." Ethan was so concerned about the consequences, but I was just ready to fix this Grayson situation, one way or another.

"Jaxon literally would only care if it were you or Grayson, he doesn't care about who I'm with, he just doesn't want it to be awkward in the apartment." Which it still isn't been, even with me being fucked by Gray almost ever night.

There was a knock at my bedroom door, "come in," Ethan said.

"Ethan, get out, I need to talk to Emma." Grayson demanded, what if I didn't want to talk to him.

Ethan got up and left saying, "Em, let me know if you need anything." He shut the door as Grayson glared back at him.

"What Grayson." I stated still looking through my closet.

He walked up behind me, "What's going on with you today," He said wrapping his arms around my waist.

I slightly pulled away from him, grabbing some clothes to lay on my bed, "nothing, I'm completely fine." I said rolling my eyes to myself.

"Whatever, talk." He demanded "I know you're upset about what I said this morning..."

"Yeah I was, but I don't really care anymore." I lied.

"You don't care anymore? So we are good?" He followed me into my bathroom while I started to do my makeup for the party.

"Yeah roomie, we're solid!" I said going to fist bump him. I could tell he was getting irritated with me. He ignored my motion and gave me a death glare.

"Stop. What do you mean? Are we okay? Can we just continue with what we have?" he was scratching the back of his head.

"I mean, we can if you want, but you should know, I'm going to be with other guys. I have a date tonight; he's meeting me at the party." I looked at him through the mirror continuing with my make up. "If I end up liking this guy, we can't. I want more than a fuck buddy Gray, but hey if you wanna fill in till I find a good guy, feel free."

He seemed shocked with my response, I didn't really want to be like that but I knew it would tick him off if I said it. "What the hell, I thought you had feelings for me? Why do you have a date? I'm the one that invited you!" I walked back into my bedroom grabbing a tight black dress, and changing in front of Grayson. Just so he could see that I was prepared with a matching Black bra and thong. "Don't fucking wear that! You can literally see everything!''