All Worth It//21

Emma's POV

Today was finally the day I get to see my sisters again. I've been so excited, I haven't even been able to sleep all night. I've just been sitting in bed starring at the ceiling. I'm like the kid from the old Disneyland commercial's. Its terrible.

My phone alarm finally went off, meaning I could now wake up Grayson. We were flying back out to Colorado to pick up Brecken and bring her here to stay with us for awhile.

"GRAY! Wake up! Lets goo!" I jumped on the bed. He grunted in reply. My childish self just could not help but break out this morning. I sat down on his stomach. "Come on!"

He grabbed the pillow from behind his head and threw it at me. "No! lets go back to sleep!" He grabbed me pulling me down onto his chest.

"I haven't even gone to sleep! I'm too excited!" I stayed laying on him with my head on his chest

"I haven't even gone to sleep! I'm too excited!" I stayed laying on him with my head on his chest. "But seriously get up." I jumped off him and ran to the bathroom to take a shower.

Its going to be so awesome to finally have Grayson and Brecken meet. He met her when she was a baby but that was 8 years ago. Plus, I haven't really seen him around kids so it will be fun to see how he reacts with her.

-------

We arrived at DIA in Denver and went to get our luggage, we were staying here for a week and then bringing Breck back for a couple weeks. I had slept the way here, which was much needed considering my past night. We had the whole day to do things before I could sleep again.

There were a few girls starring at us throughout the airport, but I was use to it. Grayson always had fans recognizing him. I usually received dirty looks from them but I was happy to receive a couple smiles this time.

One girl came up to us, "Hey you're Emma Ethridge right?" I was shocked she asked about me. I've been in a couple videos with the Twins and Jaxon but I didn't expect a fan from it! I nodded in response to her smiling. "and Grayson Dolan right? Not Ethan?"

"Yeah hah I'm Grayson! Do you watch our videos?" Gray always loved running into fans, he loved all of them.

"Yes! Oh my gosh, this is so awesome can I take a picture with you guys?" She was ecstatic to be able to run into us.

"Of course!" I replied happily. We took a couple pictures with her and talked with her a bit.

She was a great girl and I loved that she came over to talk to us. "Emma I really think you should be in more video's or like start your own channel!" I always thought it would be cool to have my own page.

"I'll defiantly have to think about that! It would be a lot of fun but I wouldn't want to steal the guy's thunder!" I joked laughing with her.

I got a text from Hannah saying Declan was waiting outside for us, so we said goodbye the the awesome girl we met.